BBB Accredited Business since 11/11/2014

Christos & Christos Moving and Storage, LLC

07/18/2014Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

Movers parked in an area that they were instructed not to park and got their truck stuck leaving 4 holes. It has been 3 1/2 weeks and it is not fixed.
The movers arrived on Saturday, March 29, 2014 and were instructed not to park in the area next to the lake because we were concerned with them getting stuck. They parked in the exact spot we instructed them not to and were stuck. All 4 workers spent an hour trying to get out to which left 4 big holes in our yard. We asked for this to be repaired and they agreed to have a landscaping company come by. We have not seen or heard from any landscaping company. It is not April 24th and we have a beautiful new home with 4 big holes in the back yard. We have asked to file with their insurance company to get the problem fixed and they refuse. Along with the holes, the company is paid per hour and took an extra 6 hours than originally planned because they were so slow. They were to box up our house, but when the movers arrived, they had no boxes and were told they were not instructed to box anything up. My husband requested during the walk through of the house that we absolutely must have everything boxed and moved. We did agree to box the kitchen, to which I did. I was able to box up the house faster than the men could load it. The workers asked for food, to which I spent 65$ to feed them all without time being taken off and they complained about the food being provided. I need the holes fixed in our yard and I want to help others have a better moving experience.

I would like the holes in our back yard repaired as soon as possible. I would like them to have our back yard the way it was before ******** and ******** ruined it. I would also like a 20% refund for this hassle.

This response was provided verbally to BBB:

We have been working with the customer to resolve her concerns. She was emailing with us and we thought the issues were taken care of. If this is not the case please have the customer contact us again.

Nothing has been done to resolve the issue. The holes are still in our yard.