Green Planet Mortgage, LLC

Phone: (727) 322-4750 (Disconnected)

03/23/2015Billing / Collection Issues | Read Complaint Details

Reporting to my credit
As of May of 2012; I was divorced and gave my x husband house at *** ***** *** **** Texas and also have a letter from his VA taking me off any financial responsibility of this said property. I contacted ************* and gave them all of these documents and they still put this on my credit report. Which this house was no longer mind. I am in Norfolk VA getting my injuries fixed that I received in Afghanistan; imam also military. Because of there error imam unable to get me a home loan.

I am seeking for them to please remove this off my credit, so I am able to get me home to come home to. Like I said this was nortmmy house when my x husband walked away from it. Please help.