Massage Envy Spa

12/26/2014Billing / Collection Issues | Read Complaint Details

charging me for something not received
I called massage envy to schedule a massage on Dec 9th, a tuesday they charged my card on the 4th..on the day of the 9th I called to be sure I had the correct address...then said I have an appointment at 6 PM...I was shocked to hear 'you don't have an appointment, you were a no show'. what? there is no way I would have made an appointment any day that entire week of the 2nd...on Tuesday (the day they claim i was supposed to be there)I have a long standing appointment for a facial at 6..then they said if we get an opening any other Tuesday we will call you...it is the 19th I never heard from them and they are keeping my $49.00 and beleieving the person who made the error in appointment over me the customer, who knows darn well I made the appointment for the 9th. I want them to take that off my credit card..I have never gone in there.

49.00

this client does not have a standing appointment with us for facial's..when she made the appointment we ask for a CC and advise every client of our cancellation policy. We even confirmed the clients appointment on 12/1/14, if this was not the correct day then the client should have notified us when we confirmed the prior day. This client also states that she has been with us and has standing 6p appointments; however I find that she has not been here since 2009 and was a member. which she is fully aware of our cancellation policy

I did not have a facial appointment with you..I had a facial appointment with another company on the evening you said I was supposed to be at Massage Envy...I have never been to your place but you were recommended by a client of mine..no one ever called the day before to confirm, that is ludicrous...this is so unfair, I made the appointment for the 9th as I already had an appointment booked the evening of the 2nd and would not have made another appointment that same night. I own a successful business and keep appointments every day of the week...this never happened to me. What a way to make money w/o working or having anyone accountable, just blame the customer.

spoke with client...gave full credit

they satisfactorily satisfied my complaint