This Business is not BBB Accredited
BBB Business Reviews may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes.
United Legal Systems is not BBB Accredited.
Businesses are under no obligation to seek BBB accreditation, and some businesses are not accredited because they have not sought BBB accreditation.
To be accredited by BBB, a business must apply for accreditation and BBB must determine that the business meets BBB accreditation standards, which include a commitment to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints. BBB Accredited Businesses must pay a fee for accreditation review/monitoring and for support of BBB services to the public.
Reason for Rating
BBB rating is based on 16 factors. Get the details about the factors considered.
Factors that lowered United Legal Systems' rating include:
- 91 complaints filed against business
- Failure to respond to 77 complaints filed against business.
- 35 serious complaints filed against business.
- Overall complaint history with BBB.
- Business has failed to resolve underlying cause(s) of a pattern of complaints.
- BBB does not have sufficient information to determine size of business. BBB evaluation of business is based on rating formula's smallest size classification.
- BBB does not have sufficient information to determine how long this business has been operating.
- BBB does not have sufficient background information on this business. BBB made one or more requests for background information from the business. BBB has not received a response from this business and/or has not been able to verify information received from this business.
Customer Complaints SummaryRead complaint details
|Complaint Type||Total Closed Complaints|
|Advertising / Sales Issues||2|
|Billing / Collection Issues||65|
|Problems with Product / Service||24|
|Guarantee / Warranty Issues||0|
|Total Closed Complaints||91|
Additional Complaint Information
BBB has received a pattern of complaints from consumers regarding threatening phone calls demanding payment for debts that the consumer does not owe. The consumer also claims that phone calls are being made to their workplace. We have not received any response to the complaints. The address we have for them is invalid.
This company is in an industry that may require licensing, bonding or registration in order to lawfully do business. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Contact InformationPrincipal: Mr. Jamison Walters Sarah Crawford Ms. Amy Kimbler Ms. Sheila Price Mr. Brian Walker (Past Supervisor) Lynn White (Special Investigator)