Kindermint.com

12/09/2014Advertising / Sales Issues | Read Complaint Details

Company advertises to buy used kids clothing and send money to the owners in exchange for the clothing.
I discovered this ******** called "Kindermint.com" out of Florida. The concept is you send in your good condition kids clothing and you will receive credit. She (the owner) resells the clothing at used prices. I requested the bag to send in the clothing and never received it but she charged me for the bag. I emailed and let her know and she sent me another one for free. She charges $4.95 per bag. I sent my bag of clothing in on Oct. 11,2014. I never received credit. I emailed the company twice, no response. I emailed a third time yesterday, November 29, 2014 and a message of "my bag was received" and "your account was credited" appeared in my email. This was after threatening to contact her local ****** ******** ******. My "credit" was $0.00. I emailed her back today stating if I am not getting a credit I expect my clothing back. I sent her $80 - $100 (retail) worth of clothing and expecting something. I followed her rules and guidelines. She read reviews on her website and the owner stated in a response she donates the clothing she does not sell to ******* for ********. That is theft! She has no right to donate our clothing.

I either want my bag of clothing back or a refund, retail of what I paid, for the total amount the clothes are worth.

I have been in contact with this seller and responded to every email that we received from her. I was unaware that the seller sent emails without response, as every email we have in our database from her has a response (10/25, 11/29, 12/1). I have had our IT department look into this matter.
We regret this customer did not understand that we donate items we do not purchase to ******* for ********. This information is clearly written on our website as well as in the brochure that comes with our Mint Pack. We strive to make our policies clear and provide a Pricing Calculator on our website as well as guidelines for what we purchase.
The $4.95 deposit for Mint Packs is fully refunded upon return of the Mint Pack filled with clothing. I returned this customers $4.95 deposit on 10/27 because she had not received the Mint Pack. I also sent out a new Mint Pack on this date without a deposit fee. This customer declined to speak with me on the phone, however, we exchanged emails and were told by her that we have resolved her concerns in a satisfactory way.

Kindermint gave me a $20 credit after several emails were exchanged. This is satisfactory for me.