BBB Accredited Business since 07/30/2009

TWA Firestone

02/19/2016Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

I had work done to my vehicle and when I picked it up my window was not on track and falls down
I took my vehicle in to get some front end work done. When I pick my vehicle up there was cardboard holding my window up so I went inside and asked what happened because it was not like that before I have drop my vehicle off. They said that they had issues with getting my window down prior to this incident but when I had asked them to question about what had happened and they said that the window mysteriously had fallen down while it was on the lift. I do not understand if my window will not roll down for them how it would mysteriously just fall down.

I wouldn't like to get it repaired or find out what really happened because I have had no issues whatsoever out of my window just mysteriously falling down off track

This response was taken verbally by the BBB:

This Customers invoice's have been marked " Drives window does not work" since June 1,2015.

When issue was brought to his attention he did not want to pay to find out what was wrong with it.