- The Internet offers a large and growing base of potential customers
Over a billion people worldwide now have Internet access, including over 225 million, or more than two/thirds of, United States and Canadian citizens.
- E-commerce is growing faster than any other form of retail U.S. Department of Commerce figures show that online retail sales are consistently growing at triple the rate of offline retail sales.
- Online shoppers need assurance from a trusted source
The BBB is known and trusted. Over a million times a month, people click on the BBB Accredited Business seals to verify a business' credentials and affirm their commitment to the BBB's high standards.
- Is BBB Accredited.
- Commits to adhere to the BBB Code of Business Practices, including its online standard.
- Has been in business for more than a year.
- Respects the privacy and email preferences of its visitors.
- Commits to work with its customers and the BBB to resolve disputes.
- Confidence in the BBB
More and more people are now buying online. Even customers who are not yet buying online are gathering information from Web sites to make purchasing decisions. Set your site apart from other sites and boost the trust and confidence of potential customers.
- Inclusion in our BBB Accredited Business Directory
Your business will be listed in our Accredited Business Directory, providing a quick, handy resource for anyone seeking trustworthy businesses.
- Protection for your customers and your business
We will work with you to resolve disputes.
Our seal is backed by the standards, credibility and high name recognition of the BBB, which brings its over 100 year old reputation for marketplace trust to the Internet.