BBB Business Review
This Business is not BBB accredited
3928 Pender Drive, Fairfax, VA 22030
BBB Business Reviews may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes.
This business is not BBB accredited.
Businesses are under no obligation to seek BBB accreditation, and some businesses are not accredited because they have not sought BBB accreditation.
To be accredited by BBB, a business must apply for accreditation and BBB must determine that the business meets BBB accreditation standards, which include a commitment to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints. BBB Accredited Businesses must pay a fee for accreditation review/monitoring and for support of BBB services to the public.
Reason for Rating
BBB rating is based on 16 factors. Get the details about the factors considered.
Factors that lowered the rating for Vector Security include:
- BBB does not have sufficient information to determine how long this business has been operating
- 8 complaints filed against business
- BBB does not have sufficient background information on this business
Factors that raised the rating for Vector Security include:
- Response to 8 complaint(s) filed against business.
- Resolution of complaint(s) filed against business.
Customer Complaints Summary Read complaint details
|Complaint Type||Total Closed Complaints|
|Problems with Product/Service||6|
|Total Closed Complaints||8|
Business ManagementMr. Steve Hammer, Operations Manager-Dealer Division
Security Systems Consultants