BBB Business Review
BBB Accredited Business since
CIBT, IncFind a Location
BBB Business Reviews may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes.
- Visas for all types of travel including business, tourist, work permits and more
- Australian Electronic Visa (ETA)
- US Electron System for Travel Authorizations (ESTA)
- Passport renewals, new, child's and more
- Document legalization
- Translation services
Request a Quote
A BBB Accredited Business since
BBB has determined that CIBT, Inc meets BBB accreditation standards, which include a commitment to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints. BBB Accredited Businesses pay a fee for accreditation review/monitoring and for support of BBB services to the public.
BBB accreditation does not mean that the business' products or services have been evaluated or endorsed by BBB, or that BBB has made a determination as to the business' product quality or competency in performing services.
Reason for Rating
BBB rating is based on 16 factors. Get the details about the factors considered.
Factors that raised the rating for CIBT, Inc include:
- Length of time business has been operating.
- Complaint volume filed with BBB for business of this size.
- Response to 17 complaint(s) filed against business.
- Resolution of complaint(s) filed against business.
- BBB has sufficient background information on this business.
Customer Complaints Summary Read complaint details
|Complaint Type||Total Closed Complaints|
|Problems with Product/Service||8|
|Total Closed Complaints||17|
Type of Entity
Business ManagementMr. John Donoghue, President / CEO Mr. William Garrahan, CFO Ms. Lesley Weller, VP On-Line Marketing
Passport & Visa Services