BBB serving Vancouver Island currently has employment opportunities available.
JOB POSTING: May 10, 2013
Job Title : Commissioned Sales Representative
Reports to: President & CEO
Better Business Bureau (BBB) is an unbiased organization that sets and upholds high standards for fair and honest business behavior. Businesses that earn BBB accredited business status contractually agree and adhere to the organization’s high standards of ethical business behavior. We are currently seeking a Commission-based Vancouver Island Sales Representative to facilitate accredited business growth by encouraging businesses in their area to join the BBB. This is an exciting position in a forward thinking not-for-profit, public service organization.
- Responsible for increasing accredited businesses on Vancouver Island.
- Responsible for the promotion and sale of sponsorships and other ancillary products that may be offered from time to time through the BBB.
- Expand BBB presence in the service area
- Meet sales targets as outlined by CEO with weekly reporting
- Highly motivated self starter
- Demonstrated enthusiasm, integrity and strategic orientation in pursuit of BBB goals
- Business sense, acting in ways that will add value to BBB
- Ability to successfully build relationships
- Well connected to the local business communities
- Professional written and verbal communication and eloquent interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Team Player
- Able to multi-task
- Responsible, reliable
- Keeps current of relevant BBB news and events
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential
- Minimum 5 years Sales and Marketing experience
- Proven track record of exceeding sales targets
- A Bachelors degree or diploma in Business or a related field an asset
NOTE: The successful candidate will receive an attractive commission based on monthly sales targets. This is a home office position suited to a retired or semi-retired professional.
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com and quote "Commission-based Sales Representative” in your subject line. All applications will be reviewed and if your qualifications match this opportunity we will contact you.