BBB Accredited Business since 05/02/1996
Phone: (250) 595-3354Fax: (250) 595-32282040 Oak Bay Avenue, Victoria, BC V8R 1E4 Send email to VI Fitness
BBB Business Reviews may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes.
Request a Quote
A BBB Accredited Business since 05/02/1996
BBB has determined that VI Fitness meets BBB accreditation standards, which include a commitment to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints. BBB Accredited Businesses pay a fee for accreditation review/monitoring and for support of BBB services to the public.
BBB accreditation does not mean that the business' products or services have been evaluated or endorsed by BBB, or that BBB has made a determination as to the business' product quality or competency in performing services.
Reason for Rating
BBB rating is based on 13 factors. Get the details about the factors considered.
Factors that raised VI Fitness' rating include:
- Length of time business has been operating.
- Complaint volume filed with BBB for business of this size.
- Response to 2 complaint(s) filed against business.
- Resolution of complaint(s) filed against business.
Customer Complaints SummaryRead complaint details
|Complaint Type||Total Closed Complaints|
|Advertising / Sales Issues||1|
|Problems with Product / Service||1|
|Billing / Collection Issues||0|
|Guarantee / Warranty Issues||0|
|Total Closed Complaints||2|
Customer Reviews Summary Read customer reviews
0 Customer Reviews Customer Reviews on VI Fitness
|Customer Experience||Total Customer Reviews|
|Total Customer Reviews||0 Customer Reviews|
When you purchase gym memberships,you are most likely entering a type of contract called a "continuing services contract". By law in BC, these contracts must disclose certain information to you, such as your cancellation rights.
Here are some things you should know about these contracts:
* You have 10 days to cancel your contract, no matter what.
* If you decide to cancel, make sure to cancel the way the contract requires you to which is usually in person, by registered mail, or by fax.
* You can't be locked into a membership that is longer than 2 years although it may roll over month to month automatically so make sure you know when your agreement ends.
* You have the ability to cancel under very specific circumstances such as for medical reasons or if you move more than 30km away from the facility and are not offered services in the area you have moved to.
There is a lot to know about these types of contracts. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact Consumer Protection for more information at 1-888-564-9963.
Contact InformationPrincipal: Lisa (Manager)
Fitness Centers, Health & Fitness Program Consultants, Exercise & Physical Fitness Programs