· 100 million instances of service (2006)
· 400,000 BBB "Accredited Businesses" that meet and uphold specific BBB standards
· Near-ubiquitous brand awareness and strong "trust" brand equity
o 84% of consumers believe that if the BBB gives accreditation to a company, it means the company has met high standrds for trustworthiness, reliability and consumer responsiveness.
o 80% say the BBB plays an important role in promoting ethical business practices and high standards for business reliability and customer responsiveness.
o 70% say they will be more likely to buy from a company designated a "BBB Accredited Business."
(Source: Princeton Research 2004 - 2007)
· Built and administers the world’s largest online trustmark program
· BBB Wise Giving Alliance is the preeminent authority in monitoring and assessing charities