While you’re spring cleaning your house, putting away the sweaters and mulching the flower beds, think about “spring cleaning” your smartphone or tablet, too. Here are some tips for what you can do to make your device cleaner, inside and out:
1. Clear the cache. This will free up some memory.
2. Delete unused apps, which will free up space internally and increase your processing speed.
3. Rearrange your apps so the ones you use every day are on your home screen (or organize apps into folders).
4. Delete old contacts, create lists, merge duplicate contact records.
5. Consider setting scheduled maintenance reminders with your Tasks or Reminders app.
6. Clean your screen with a soft, lint-free cloth.
7. Consider a protective screen cover to protect against scratches.
8. A case can help protect against everyday wear-and-tear, as well as provide greater protection if you should drop your phone or tablet.
For more suggestions, including apps to speed up your spring cleaning, read the full article at VerizonWireless.com
NOTE: Verizon Wireless is a BBB Accredited Business and a BBB National Partner