BBB Business Review
This Business is not BBB accredited
All About Plumbing SC, LLC
Phone: (864) 436-3006
BBB Business Reviews may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes.
This company offers residential and commercial plumbing services including drain and sewer services.
On 1/10/2014 this business's accreditation in the BBB was revoked by the BBB's Board of Directors due to its failure to adhere to the BBB requirement that Accredited Businesses meet and abide by the following standards:
- 6B. Make a good faith effort to resolve disputes, which includes mediation if requested by BBB. Other dispute resolution options, including arbitration, may be recommended by BBB when other efforts to resolve a dispute have failed. BBB may consider a business' willingness to participate in recommended dispute resolution options in determining compliance with these standards.
This business is not BBB accredited.
Businesses are under no obligation to seek BBB accreditation, and some businesses are not accredited because they have not sought BBB accreditation.
To be accredited by BBB, a business must apply for accreditation and BBB must determine that the business meets BBB accreditation standards, which include a commitment to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints. BBB Accredited Businesses must pay a fee for accreditation review/monitoring and for support of BBB services to the public.
On January 10, 2013, the board of directors revoked the accreditation of All About Plumbing for not meeting the BBB code of Business Practices which states "an accredited business must make a good faith effort to resolve disputes, which includes mediation by BBB ... including arbitration when other efforts to resolve a dispute have failed.".
Reason for Rating
BBB rating is based on 16 factors. Get the details about the factors considered.
Factors that lowered the rating for All About Plumbing SC, LLC include:
- Length of time business has been operating
- Failure to respond to 1 complaint filed against business
- 1 complaint filed against business that was not resolved
- Failure to honor commitment to arbitrate or mediate disputes
- BBB Accreditation was revoked because the business failed to honor its accreditation agreement with BBB.
Customer Complaints Summary Read complaint details
|Complaint Type||Total Closed Complaints|
|Problems with Product/Service||3|
|Total Closed Complaints||3|
Additional Complaint Information
"The business failed to participate in BBB's dispute resolution process after agreeing to do so."
Type of Entity
Limited Liability Company (LLC)
Business ManagementMr. Steve Pillon, Owner