This Business is not BBB accreditedAdditional Locations
Phone: (585) 406-7183 *, Rochester, NY 14616
BBB Business Reviews may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes.
This business offers the following services:
Weekly and Bi-weekly Lawn Care
Spring and Fall Cleanups
Garden Bed Maintenance
Garden Bed Edging
Gutter Clean Out and Downspout Flushing
Deck Design and Build
Deck and Fence Paint/Stain
Holiday Light Install and Removal
On 8/21/2014 this business's accreditation in the BBB was revoked by the BBB's Board of Directors due to its failure to adhere to the BBB requirement that Accredited Businesses meet and abide by the following standards:
- 6A. Promptly respond to all complaints forwarded by BBB by:
- Resolving the complaint directly with the complainant and notifying BBB, or
- Providing BBB with a response that BBB determines:
- is professional,
- addresses all of the issues raised by the complainant,
- includes appropriate evidence and documents supporting the business' position, and
- explains why any relief sought by the complainant cannot or should not be granted.
- 6B. Make a good faith effort to resolve disputes, which includes mediation if requested by BBB. Other dispute resolution options, including arbitration, may be recommended by BBB when other efforts to resolve a dispute have failed. BBB may consider a business' willingness to participate in recommended dispute resolution options in determining compliance with these standards.
This business is not BBB accredited.
Businesses are under no obligation to seek BBB accreditation, and some businesses are not accredited because they have not sought BBB accreditation.
To be accredited by BBB, a business must apply for accreditation and BBB must determine that the business meets BBB accreditation standards, which include a commitment to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints. BBB Accredited Businesses must pay a fee for accreditation review/monitoring and for support of BBB services to the public.
Reason for Rating
BBB rating is based on 13 factors. Get the details about the factors considered.
Factors that lowered the rating for Born Lawn Care & Snowplowing include:
- Length of time business has been operating
- 8 complaint(s) filed against business
- Failure to respond to 5 complaint(s) filed against business
- 3 complaint(s) filed against business that were not resolved
Customer Complaints Summary Read complaint details
|Complaint Type||Total Closed Complaints|
|Problems with Product/Service||7|
|Total Closed Complaints||8|
Customer Reviews Summary Read customer reviews
|Customer Experience||Total Customer Reviews|
|Total Customer Reviews||0|
Type of Entity
Business ManagementMr. Gregory Born, Co-Owner Mr. Ryan Born, Co-Owner
PROPERTY MAINTENANCE SNOW REMOVAL SERVICE DECK CLEANING & SEALING DECK BUILDER LANDSCAPING CLEAN-UP - SPRING & FALL LANDSCAPE MAINTENANCE LAWN MAINTENANCE GUTTER CLEANING PATIO & DECK BUILDERS