BBB Accredited Business since
BBB Business Reviews may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes.
This business offers the following services:
- Stripping windows, trim, columns, doors, etc. of paint
- Restoring all types of windowsAll kinds of glass replacement
- Custom rail rebuilding for wooden windows and doors
- Interior and exterior storms
- Weather stripping for doors and windows
- Clad wood exterior/interior replacements
- Restore rotted wood windows, sills, doors and trim
- Replace wood storm doors
- Retro-fit spring loaded balances of most styles
- Custom wood storm windows and screens
- Custom wood window replacements with single or double pane glass
- Jamb replacement - vinyl or metal tilt or non-tilt
- Making non-tilt windows tilt in
- Tilt Pac Systems, any style
- Rope, chain, cable systems
- Pet resistant screen
- Solar Screen
- Reglazing wood or metal windows
- Replace crank operators
- Vinyl replacements
- Customized wood sashes and window rebuilds
- Custom window hardware
- Window and screen depot service
Request a Quote
A BBB Accredited Business since
BBB has determined that G & G Window Repair Inc. meets BBB accreditation standards, which include a commitment to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints. BBB Accredited Businesses pay a fee for accreditation review/monitoring and for support of BBB services to the public.
BBB accreditation does not mean that the business' products or services have been evaluated or endorsed by BBB, or that BBB has made a determination as to the business' product quality or competency in performing services.
Reason for Rating
BBB rating is based on 16 factors. Get the details about the factors considered.
Factors that raised the rating for G & G Window Repair Inc. include:
- Length of time business has been operating.
- Complaint volume filed with BBB for business of this size.
- Response to 1 complaint(s) filed against business.
- Resolution of complaint(s) filed against business.
- BBB has sufficient background information on this business.
Customer Complaints Summary Read complaint details
|Complaint Type||Total Closed Complaints|
|Problems with Product/Service||1|
|Total Closed Complaints||1|
WINDOWS - INSTALLATION & SERVICE GLASS - BLOCK STORM WINDOWS & DOORS WINDOWS WINDOWS - REPAIRING WINDOWS - VINYL
Industry TipsHome Improvement Contracts -- NYS Law Home Improvements Home Improvements -- FHA Loan Advertisements Window Condensation
What is a BBB Business Review?
We offer free reviews on businesses that include background, licensing, consumer experience and other information such as governmental actions that is known to BBB. These reviews are provided for businesses that are BBB accredited and also for businesses that are not BBB accredited.
About BBB Business Review Content & Services:
Some Better Business Bureaus offer additional content & services in BBB Business Reviews.
The additional content & services are typically regional in nature or, in some cases, a new product or service that is being tested prior to a more general release.
Not all enhanced content & services are available at all Better Business Bureaus.
Types of Complaints Handled by BBB
BBB handles the following types of complaints between businesses and their customers so long as they are not, or have not been, litigated:
- Advertising or Sales
- Billing or Collection
- Problems with Products or Services
- Guarantee or Warranty
We do not handle workplace disputes, discrimination claims or claims about the quality of health or legal services.
BBB Complaint Process
Your complaint will be forwarded to the business within two business days. The business will be asked to respond within 14 days, and if a response is not received, a second request will be made. You will be notified of the business's response when we receive it (or notified that we received no response). Complaints are usually closed within 30 business days.
What is BBB Advertising Review?
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to prove their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
What government actions does BBB report on?
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving business' marketplace conduct.
BBB Reporting Policy
As a matter of policy, BBB does not endorse any product, service or business.
BBB Business Reviews are provided solely to assist you in exercising your own best judgment. Information in this BBB Business Review is believed reliable but not guaranteed as to accuracy.
BBB business Reviews generally cover a three-year reporting period. BBB Business Reviews are subject to change at any time.
Complaint Trends - Last 3 Years
Customer Review Trends
|7/30/2011||Problems with Product/Service|