1. Determine if you need a fictitious business name: www.tulsacountry.org
2. Decide how you want to organize business: www.sos.ok.gov or 405-521-3912
3. Get an EIN Number with the IRS. www.irs.gov
4. Register with the State of Oklahoma. http://www.tax.ok.gov/forms/busregpk.pdf
5. Create a business plan. You may contact SCORE 918-581-7462, or the Small Business Administration at 800-827-5722, www.sba.gov.
6. Get required licensing. http://tulsa.bbb.org/reference/
7. Determine what your financing needs will be.
For some additional reference Agencies, license Agencies, and chamber of commerce lists see our reference page: http://tulsa.bbb.org/reference/