BBB Accredited Business since 11/30/2005

Cherokee Nation Businesses

3 complaints closed with BBB in last 3 years | 1 closed in last 12 months

10/28/2014Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

I was playing wheel of fortune and hit the bonus with 3 pointers that landed on $1000.00, $125.00 and $40.00.
Soon after I hit the bonus a manager by the name of ***** came us to me and said it wasn't suppose to land on that amount and had a man reset the machine and I won less than $50.00. I told her I didn't agree with that and requested to talk to a manager. Said she would call someone else, however, it wouldn't do any good because she was a manager also and he would agree with her. The manager that showed up was ***** and sure enough he agreed with her. I advise them I had been playing that machine for quite some time and I knew it didn't miss function as soon as I hit a big bonus.
They wouldn't listing to anything I was saying. They talked down to me an acted as if I was stupid. They had no respect for their customers. I passed by ***** later and she wouldn't even look in my direction.
This all happen around 5am Thursday September 18, 2014

All I want is the money I won on the bonus and for ***** and ***** not to be able to treat customer the way the treated me.

Contact Name and Title: *********** Egames Mgr
Contact Phone: **********
Contact Email: *********************
Hello,
I apologize for the incident in question. In order to further investigate your claim we require that an official claim form be filled out and submitted. You can either ask for a claim form from the main cage next time you are on property, or if you would like to provide your mailing address we can send you a form in the mail. I will follow up with you via phone call to ensure that you recieved this message

I will not be on the property again. Please mail or fax a form. It would have helpful if I was given a form the day of the complaint.

Dear ***,

The required paperwork was sent to you at the provided address via certified mail last week (10/2).

***

no offer

Dear ***,

As explained to you previously, there is a process that needs to be followed. The first step of that process is to complete the document that has been provided to you. Without this information, there is nothing more that can be done to assist you in your claim.

***