September 10, 2014 - September 10, 2014 11:30 AM - 1:00 PM
Legal administrative pitfalls can occur at any and all points of the "Employment Lifecycle." Having a well-established HR function can help keep your business compliant and focused on attracting, motivating and retaining your key talent.
Join us to discover the answers to these important questions:
- Are your applications for employment or job postings out of date?
- Are your Form I-9s in compliance AND are you to speed on E-verify?
- Recent studies indicate only 30% of employees are actually engaged in the work they do. What's your plan to attract, motivate and retain your best employees?
- What HR-related form serves the purpose of being a hiring, orientation, training, performance management and leave management tool, all in one?
- Which laws apply to you and your organization?
- Records, records, everywhere...where do they all go?
- Do we really need to bother with an employee handbook?
AND, if you are operating under the guideline of, "just make them 'exempt' so we don't have to pay them overtime" please join us for this informative and engaging session!
$15 BBB Accredited Businesses | $20 Non-Accredited Businesses
Light lunch provided