BBB Accredited Business since 02/15/2010

All My Sons Moving and Storage of Tucson, Inc.

21 complaints closed with BBB in last 3 years | 4 closed in last 12 months

04/20/2015Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

Rude, bullying behavior. Poorly packed load that resulted in over $6,000 of damage. Charging for labor that was not supplied on the day of the move.
I have tried negotiating with this company but they do not even answer correspondence. I was treated with rudenss that became bullying. The Tucson manager, ****** did not honor our contract, yet expected us to pay for 4 laborers on each day (which we did and have not yet had even one dime refunded). the packers on the Tuscon end were so inexperienced they failed to even place "fragile" stickers on boxes of china, ceramics, etc as promised. They placed adhesive tape directly on wooden surfaces, ruining the finish. One of the pieces they did this to is an antique tansu chest. Not one lamp arrived in usable shape. They were either bent or broken because they had been so poorly packed. Additionally, not one lampshade was delivered. And finally, we were not given a bill of lading once the truck was loaded. Protocol for unloading was not followed. There was no way to know if everything that was loaded in Tucson was unloaded in Portland, OR. Quite truthfully, I could have hired a U-haul truck and 4 men off the street and gotten a better job that the one for which I paid over $7,200. Yes, we did pay the full amount, even though All My Sons did not provide the 4 men agreed upon in the contract.
In Portland, OR
1) The driver did not leave a list of items packed on the truck with my husband in Tucson. We has been assured that ***** would receive a copy of the list of items and h w would Fed EX the list to me in Portland. That did not happen.
2) When *****, the driver, arrived, he handed me an incoplete list, which didn't even have the number of boxes that had been loaded on the truck.
3) In all my other moves, the men would call out the numbers of the items as they brought them through the door, In this move, I had to follow the men around and try to write down numbers. It was impossible to track all the items.
4) At the end of the day, I was rushed out to the truck to show me it was empty. Unfortunately for them, there was a broken lamp they hadn't brought up and I was not supposed to see. I suppose they had tossed out all the lampshades as they must have been bent and broken.
5) Other occupants of our building have now reported that the movers were rude and surly with them.
6) The men did not remove the excess packing material, as promised, something that I had to do. this has always been taken care of by other movers.
7) Another point of being unprepared - the driver, *****, did not even have a tool box. I had to go through a number of boxes to find my own tools so that they could put together the bed, and tables they had disassembled prior to the move.
Damages:
1) Evern lamp that was packed and moved by All My Sons is damaged. Additionally, not one lampshade was delivered. Every floor lamp is bent and unbalanced. Every other lamp has scratches and gauges.
2) Among items lost in 3 boxes when the movers allowed the dining room table top to fall over -
Yates ceramic slab scupture, valued at $2500 and a Elizabeth Medina (Zia) ceramic pot valued at $610
3) Samsung DVD (packed by mover) - $140
4) Antique Japanese Tansu - packers applied tape directly to the wood, causing huge damage to the finish. Additionally it was not carefully wrapped and sustained several garge gauges in two of the drawers.
5) Antique Chine Box - wrapped by packers, was obviously poorly placed in the truck and now has a crack in th top of the box.
6) Small Chinese table - wrapped by packers - top in cracked
7) 2 Bookcases - collapsed when we attempted to place books on the shelves
8) Hallways, doors, and molding that were re-finished and newly paiinted were scratche, marred and chipped by the movers
9) Table leaf missing from solid birch dining table
I have tried filed a claim with All My Sons. At one point they offered at settlement, of $600, which did not nearly recognize that they were accountable and responsible for the damages. In addition they over-charged us and treated us with total contempt and disrepect.

We expect to be refunded the money that we overpaid and an amount that recognizes their responsibility to deliver what they promise.
The total claim is for $6,421.68. I have already indicated to them we would be willing to settle for $3000.00, and a letter of apology from the Tucson office, however they have stopped communicating and I have not heard from any representative since December.

All

Ms. ***** did call into my office to let me know that some of her house hold goods were damaged and the issues that occurred during the moving process, at which time I did apologize to Ms. ***** and refer her to my customer care department so that she could file a claim with my company and we could start the process of resolving the issues that took place during her move. Ms. ***** did fill out our claims for and send it back to my claims department, after evaluating Ms. ******* claim my claims department came up with a total claim amount of $249.60 based on the weight of the items claimed. Ms ***** did not take additional insurance with my company and elected instead to take our standard valuation which is sixty cents per pound per article. Ms. ***** damage claim came to four hundred and sixteen pounds, (416 LBS @ .60 cents per pound per article) $249.60. Ms. ***** did not receive a fourth man during the pickup of her household good and for that we did offer to discount Ms. ***** move by an additional $300.00 (10 hours @ $30.00 per hour ) which brought her total adjusted claim amount to $532.20.
I do realize that there were issues during Ms. ***** move and that some of her house hold items were damaged and for that I do sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and for the poor service that she received during the moving process. In order to resolve this issue I would be willing to offer Ms. ***** an additional $167.80 as a good faith offer which would bring her total compensation to $700.00 which would not been enough to replace the items that were damaged but I hope would help pay to repair the damaged items. I also hope this correspondence would serve as my written apology for the issues that took place during her move.

Operations Manager

I wish to thank the BBB for facilitating a quick resolution. I do hope the AMS will change their practice and fully supervise new crews when they assign them to jobs. I know that I would be very suspect of hiring ASM for any future moves, as are the folks here in Portland who had very unpleasant exchanges with the ASM crew. While it is true I did not purchase additional insurance coverage, the damage that my property sustained was not due to accident, but to mishandling and incompetence. Had the property been wrapped and packed correctly, there would have been little and no damage. This was not a case for insurance, but for accepting accountability. While I don't think the settlement is actually fair, I want to be done with this. I would caution anybody who is considering having ASM move their property.

09/23/2014Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

Moving materials or truck had german roaches. My new house is infested. Owner not willing to pay towards initial fee of 250.00 to have house treated.
Paid 637.00 on 28 aug 2014 to movers. Movers did a good job. As they brought furniture in saw 1 small roach crawling on couch an just thought it was a coincidence. After they left and evening came saw them climbing out of boxes. Contacted owner and he initially denied complaint but then said to get exterminator estimate. AZ pest control did inspection on 29 aug and gave quote of initial fee of 250.00 for treating german roaches. Must treat for minium of 6 months for baiting. Owner refusing any reimbursement.

Asked owner to pay for initial treatment and I would pay for followup. His cost 250.00. My cost 400.00. Total cost of treatment is 650.00

Ms. ***** gave me a call a day after her move to let me know that roaches were crawling out of her boxes and that the roaches came from my moving van. I explained to Ms. ***** that the trucks are kept up and maintained on a daily basis so there is no way that the roaches came from the truck. The trucks are checked in and out on a daily basis to insure that there is nothing left on the trucks from the previous move and to make sure that the truck is not dirty. Ms. ***** also reported my company to the health department and a few days ago someone came out took a look around and said that she did not see any sign of roaches in my trucks or warehouse. Even tho i was sure that the roaches did not come from my trucks i did offer Ms. ***** a 150 .00 credit on her move just to resolve the situation which still stands.

****** *******

I have letter from previous landlord stating that the home I moved from was insect free when they did the move out inspection. I also have home inspection and termite inspection from the new home and neither noted a roach or insect problem. At this point I am willing to accept the 150.00 just to be done with the issue. Although, my expense to have the house treated is over 600.00.

02/12/2014Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

Charged 2.5 TIMES original approximate estimate!! Broke and LOST several items. Took HOURS of extra time by insisting on unpacking filing cabinets.
Did not receive a fixed estimate - I should have insisted on this - but the approximate estimate by ****** ******* to move me from a 2-bedroom apt across town was ($400-500. Instead, they charged me $1,079.97 for moving my apartment-contents on Nov. 1, 2013!! My wife was moved from her 2-bedroom home on the same day, to the same address, for $404 by "3 Gorillas". I was moved TO this apt from Vail exactly 2 years previously for $625, and that move included a lot of additional items that they moved to Storage for me!!

The 2 movers were so slow, also insisting on unpacking filing cabinets that had been moved as they were 2 years previously, that the entire move took eleven hours!! They also dawdled away a couple of hours, and also originally left 6 boxes in the kitchen that they had to go back for - again on MY TIME!! They broke a wheel off my entertainment center and have done NOTHING to replace and repair it. They broke a chest of drawers and only perfunctorily repaired it, so that the drawers now are very hard to open and are gaping. They also LOST several valuable, irreplaceable items, like a calendar list of family and friend's birthdays, etc., items that a complete search of all items that they delivered has not unearthed!! Also valuable books, clothes, and other items.

****** ******* strung me along for 6 weeks, indicating that he would "make things right for you" but never did anything of the kind. He has no honesty, integrity or honor. I told him he is the first truly-evil person that I have seen on this earth in MANY years. This was the worst experience that I have had with any moving co. in my 73 years on this earth!!

Counting the over-charge AND the broken and lost items, I am demanding a refund of $600.

Mr ******** did receive an estimate over the telephone from my company on 8/28/2013 at which time we did estimate that his move would take between 3 and 5 hours. The time estimated for any customer is based on the information provided by the customer and our experience. Unfortunately the day of the move Mr. ******** was not fully packed and ready for his move which did add time to his initial estimate. During the mover the crew felt that moving the filing cabinets fully loaded was not a safe way to move them so they did pack the bottom two drawers of the filing cabinet so that they were able to move the filing cabinet safely which I do realize added more time to Mr. ********'s bill so I did adjust his bill for this inconvenience. Another problem that occurred during the move as Mr. ******** stated was that the movers left his old house without taking four boxes from his kitchen. All of our crews are trained to do a walk thru with the customer before leaving to the new location to avoid this type of problem and the driver failed to do this. As soon as Mr. ******** called me and let me know that the driver left things at his old house I called the driver and turned him around and made him go back and pick up the boxes he left and I did adjust for that time as well. Because of the problems that accrued during the loading process I did dispatch my office manager to Mr. ********s home to help supervise the situation to avoid any further problems. Also some of the reason it took longer than estimated to finish Mr. ********s move was the fact that the apartment that Mr. ******** moved to was too small for his items and his wife's items so the movers had to re arrange furniture at the destination address so that everything would fit and the manager did assist with the offload which did help with the time for offloading.

I did speak with Mr. ******** after the move and he stated that his entertainment center was damaged during the move at which time I did refer him to my claims department and he did not want to go thru the claims process. Mr. ******* stated that the only thing damaged was the wheels on his entertainment center I again let Mr. ******** know that we would have to go thru the claims process to get that fixed and he refused because it was just a wheel on and entertainment center I set up a time for my movers to come out and try to fix the wheels but when the movers were able to get to Mr. ******** they were not able to re attach the wheels and at that time I let Mr. ******** know that he would have to go thru the claims department because I was not able to fix the piece. Also days after the move Mr. ******** claimed that he was missing some clothing and I let him know that I did check the truck in the day his move was finished and did not find any bags of clothes he insisted that the clothing was taken by the movers and I let him know that I would check the warehouse and the truck once again to be sure that the clothes were not at my shop. The next day Mr. ******** gave me a call and let me know that his wife had misplaced the bag of clothing and I did not need to look any further. Besides that I was never made aware of any other missing items by Mr. ********.
I do realize that Mr. ******** had a very bad experience with my company and for that I am truly sorry. I did discount Mr. ********'s move at the time of the move but as a good faith offer I would be willing to offer another hour off of his bill to try and help pay some of the repair cost for his entertainment center. Mr. ******** is also still able to file a claim with my claims department for any other damages that happened during the moving process

********
Thanks to you and ******* for arranging for me to give my final response to All My Sons Moving and Storage of Tucson.

I will accept ****** *******'s offer to: (1) Add another +-$48.90 to the $89 he has already offered before, and request that this total amount be forwarded to me immediately;
AND (2) for AMS to file the claim for me for the broken and lost items that I mentioned and that Mr ******* and his men are aware of. That will just have to take as long as it takes and I will wait for any settlement that can come from that process.

**** ********
(see final response online).

Mr. ********s total move expense before any discounts was $1370.60 after speaking to Mr.******** I did agree to wave our overtime charge which he was contractually obligated to pay plus one hour of working time for the problems he experienced on his move. After the discounting his move the total came to $1076.90 which is a discount of $293.70 and with an additional hour discounted on Mr. ********s move brings his total discount to $382.70 and his total move cost to $987.90. In my previous response I did say that Mr. ******** is still able to file a claim with my claims department and that I hoped the additional discount with the money from the claim would help him to repair the damaged items. At no time did I ever mention another moving company or its business practices. I was not able to see Ms. ********s home at any point so I would not be able to give a reason as to why his move cost was more than his wifes move. I did send out a moving crew to see if they were able to fix the entertainment center and I was advised that they would not be able to fix it by the drive at which time I did refer Mr. ******** to my claims department. When refereeing Mr.******** to my claims department I did say that it was very detail orientated and it would take a week or so to address the claim because a claims package would need to be sent out by mail filled out and set back by mail. The usual time to process a claim is about four weeks depending on how long it takes to send fill out and return the claims package. During the telephone call I did let Mr. ******** know that our standard valuation on his move was sixty centers per pound per article I did not elaborate on how much he would receive from the claims process because I do not know what the weight of the items that he would be claiming. Again I do apologize about any missing items my drivers do an inspection of the truck they are driving each day and I did an inspection of my warehouse and did not find any of the items that Mr.******** said he is missing. When Mr. ******** receives his claims package he needs to also add those items and he will be reimbursed for them based on the standard valuation that he agreed to before his move started.
In closing I would like to again apologize for the problems that Mr. ******** went thru with my company. As a final offer I would also be willing to discount half of Mr. ********s fuel cost which would come to an additional $48.95 which would bring the total discount for his move to $431.65 and also process his claim for him.

06/26/2013Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

I am seeking replacement for glass shelve that was broken by movers.
On May 7, 2010 I hired All my Sons moving company. The movers broke a china cabinet glass shelve. The movers are the only ones who said sorry, no manager has called. I had to call myself to get claim information. I have submitted the claim only to find out that my profile will not be looked at for 45 days!! When you call you are put on hold with the claim department as well as the company. I feel that they are not taking responsiblity for this.

I am seeking replacement of the glass shelves and at least acknowledgement of thier actions. The movers at least said sorry, but I feel that someone should have called me instead I had to call to get information regarding how to get a claim. Now the claim department is putting me on hold and saying that I have to wait 45 days until they review my profile. Bad customer service.

During Mr. Montanos move a glass shelf was broken at which time the driver noted the damage on his paperwork which is not an All My Sons procedures when dealing with a damaged item. The driver should have called dispatch right away so that dispatch could have addressed the issue. The driver did not do this and for that reason Mr. Montanos claim was missed and I do apologize for this. I called Mr. ******* to see if I could take care of the broken shelf for him, we did come to an agreement and a claims settlement letter was sent out. As soon as I receive the claims settlement letter back signed and notarized I will issue Mr. ******* the credit we discussed

****** *******

I recently spoke with ****** ******* of All my Sons Moving Company, and he offered me 50.00 for my loss, which I find unfair. I understand that I apparently signed a form that waived my insurance options, but I was not properly informed about what I was initialing. We did not come to an agreement, ****** was the one who came to his agreement. He was so concerned about me turning the company in to the BBB instead of listening to my concerns, the china cabinet is over 40 years old, it hold sentimental value to our family. I can see if I was asking for the replace of it or hundreds of dollars, but I am only seeking 136.00 which is what it will cost to replace the glass. We got an estimate from Tucson Glass. ****** also stated that the money would be refunded to the card I used during the move. I no longer have that card therefore I would like a check made out to me for what I am entitled too. I understand that the movers did not tell them about the damage, but that is done now we need to focus on what needs to be done to correct this mistake not worrying about what the movers did not do. They already apologized for their mistake. I will not accept 50.00 for what I have lost, it was not my fault. I have used All my Sons before in December of 2012 and they were great. That is why I decided to use them again. I would like to settle this so that everyone can move on, but I do not want to speak with Mr. ******* because it will only lead to another disagreement. He needs to listen not interrupt when a customer is talking, I am the one who lost here not him.

***** *******
(see rebuttal online). **

Based on the standard valuation that Mr. ******* chose and initialed for All My Sons is contractually obligated to reimburse Mr. ******* $108.00. This total is based on the information Mr. ******* submitted to my claims department. A claims settlement letter was sent out on 6/11/2013

04/15/2013Problems with Product / Service
11/25/2014Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

Did not honor promised cost, lied about costs, padded bill, damaged furniture/dishware, incompetent moving staff, president hung up on me when I calle
President did not apologize for mistakes or errors; hung up on me when I called to complain. Moving cost guaranteed at 3 hours @ $97/hour. Was charged $578. Movers arrived 1 hour late-president sent to wrong address. Forgot ramp to moving truck, had to get one, another 1 hour delay. Moving staff guaranteed move in under 3 hours took 5+. Movers would not unload contents until I paid in full when move wasn't completed yet. Movers claimed payment was stolen from their truck (a lie). Movers were careless with my goods; many furniture items damaged, many dishes broken. President refused refund of cost overage, hung up on me.

Refund of half of moving cost; Repair and replacement of damaged and destroyed items.

First I would like to apologize for the experience that you had with my company, it is my goal to provide the best moving experience for my customers and I realize this did not happened during your move and I am sincerely sorry for that. After reviewing your file it looks like you received an over the phone quote from my company and based on our experience and the details of your move we estimated that your move would take about three hours this however was not a guaranteed price for the move. Whenever we provide a customer with an estimate over the phone we try to get as close to the actual price as possible unfortunately this is not an exact science and a number of different situations can add time to the move. I would also like to apologize to you if you feel that I hung up on you, I can assure you that I did not hang up on you at any point during the conversations that we had I don't remember any of the conversations ending abruptly and I am very sorry that is the impression you received from me. There were quite a few things that did go wrong during the moving process and I am truly sorry about that. The day of the move I did discount the 10% discount on your move which came to $57.85, at the time I felt that that would be a sufficient discount on the move. I really do take these issues seriously and I would like to resolve this issue for you so in an effort to resolve the issue I would like to offer you an hour off of your bill bringing your total discount for the move to $146.85. The $146.85 discount would be for the problems that happened during the move if you have any damaged items I would refer you to my claims department their telephone number is XXX-XXX-XXXX all you need to do is give them a call and they will send you out a claims for that needs to be filled out and sent back. Once it is received it will be evaluated and an offer letter will be sent out to you. Again I do apologize for the problems that happened during your move and I hope this will provide you with some resolution

09/12/2014Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

Improper scheduling, poor performance, incomplete work.
The problems started with scheduling, about the 20th of July I called All My Sons Moving to schedule for aa 3 man team to arrive in the morning & to pack my home and load my moving truck so I can move to CA. They said it was no problem and that they would call me to confirm the day prior to the job. On the 7th of August 2014 they called me as promised to confirm my appointment for 2 men to arrive after 1200 noon. That was my first red flag. After arguing pointlessly about what I had requested I gave in thinking they team would arrive after 1200 noon. At 1230 pm on the 8th of August I called them and asked where is my team of movers? There response was you are scheduled for a 1200-400 pm arrival time. How as a professional moving company do you schedule this size of a job to start at 4 pm? They proceed to tell me that in an hour and a half they can get 2 men there to get started and send a 3rd or possibly 4 a little later to help finish the job. So the first 2 arrive at 245 pm and start at 300. This company claims their workers do not take unnecessary breaks and they work until the job is done. All lies....
I give the 2 men (***** and *****) the tour and explain in detail what I want accomplished. I stated please do not pack this couch, chair and table until everything else is packed and that nothing in the garage or backyard is to be loaded until the rest of the house is packed. As the day progressed finally at 530 pm according to even their failed plan of 12- 4 pm 2 more guys showed up. The lead guy ***** gives them the tour while I work myself. As they're loading the queen size bed I happen to notice horrible tracking in the entryway for at least 15-20 ft and I take pictures of it. Then I go out to the truck and I see the boxspring is in a bag I bought from Uhaul and the bag and bottom of the queen box spring have a matching hole at least 12 inches across. I take more pictures. An hour later ***** comes to me for payment which he even claims is excessive and tells ***** look what they're charging him for an hour and a half. Now I'm upset and ask to speak with the person on the phone. I begin to plead my case to deaf ears she does not want to compromise or give an discounts so I start talking about filing a claim for the dirt and damage and now she says I cannot discount the service if you're filing a claim. So we agree I won't file if they discount the service. She has to talk to management and calls back. The discount is about $150 and I pay the bill. It is now 800 pm and I go out to the truck and see them near full. All the items I asked them not to load until last are on the truck so I walk through the house and there is a gross amount of items throughout the house left behind. I start to explain calmly how I'm not very Happy due to them doing exactly what I asked them not to do... The time is now

I just spent an hour explaining in Detail on my phone and apparently reached 4000 characters and your system erased everything. They lied, they didn't listen, they damaged items and then left the house full of items. Now I have to stay an extra day sleep on the floor and unload and repack park of the truck. If you want dates times and more details you can call or email me I need to get to work on this failure of a job.... I can't do it again.

Mr. ********* booked his move with us on October 30 2014. During the booking process we do ask for the shippers preferred arrival time, and we do try to schedule every move based on customer's preferences. Unfortunately because of the volume of work we do, we are unable to meet every customer's preference. We do inform every customer that the time requested is not a guaranteed start time, start times are given during the confirmation call we make the day before the move to confirm the details of the move and also inform the customer of expected arrival times. We have a very strict set of policies and procedures set up to insure that every customer is well informed of not only our charges but also how the move will proceed. As a professional moving company I do realize how stressful moving can be and as a company we work very hard to make sure that we elevate as much stress from your move as possible. I do apologize if this was not made clear to Mr. ********* during the booking process and I will speak with every one of my sales associates involved in Mr. *********'s move to make sure that all of my staff is providing customers with accurate information.
On August 7th one of my office staff gave Mr. ********* a call to confirm his move and arrival time. Mr. ********* did request a morning move for August 8th but unfortunately we were unable to schedule Mr. ********* for a morning move. Afternoon arrival times are determined by the time it takes to complete the first move of the day. Once the movers call in for charges and we have a clear indication of when they will be finished we call the customers scheduled for an afternoon move and let them know the crews expected arrival time, typically our arrival time is between 12:00 PM and 4:00 PM. This information is provided to the customer during the confirmation process to insure that the customer has a realistic expectation of how and when the move will take place. I apologize this information was not given to Mr. ********* I know that having issues before the movers even arrive to a customer's home starts the experience off on a bad foot and we want to make sure that the entire process is handled professionally
The day of the move Mr. ********* called in to the office to check on the status of his movers I let him know that our three man crew was still on the morning move and I did not have a stop time for them at this time. Mr. ********* was upset to hear this and let me know that he was told that he would have movers at 12:00 PM at which time I notified him that our usual arrival time was between 12:00PM and 4:00PM. Mr. ********* was notably upset when he ended the conversations so I looked at my schedule to see what I could do to get his move started as soon as possible. I called Mr. ******** back and let him know that I did not have a three man crew available at that time but I did have a two man crew that I could send out to him right away and I would work on sending out a third or possibly fourth man when one became available. I also informed Mr. ********* that he would only have to pay the two man rate until the other men arrived to his move, Mr. ********* agreed and I sent the movers to his home.
I have spoken to Mr. ********* about his move and at no time did Mr. ********* inform me that the movers were taking unnecessary breaks or not working. I do take that kind of thing very seriously I know that my movers are what drives business for my company and I spend a lot of time and money to make sure that we have the most professional and knowledgeable staff at all times to insure that my company is providing the best moving experience. I do apologize that my men were not living up to my companys standards or Mr. *********'s I assure you that we take every complaint very seriously and the issue has been taken up with the crew
When we are doing a move for a customer where we are only loading the truck or only providing labor for the move we wait until the move is half way complete and do charges based on an estimated stop time provided by the driver or crew leader, which is exactly what we did with Mr. *********'s move. I would like to apologize for any unprofessionalism that crew showed during Mr. *********'s move like I said in the previous paragraph I take every complaint very seriously.
After Mr. ********* got the breakdown for his move he did call in to the office and speak with the office manager ****** ******* at which time he let her know that there was some damage done to a ***** box spring and dirt was tracked on his carpets. In an effort to make Mr. ********* happy and resolve the issue Ms. ******* offered Mr. ********* a discount on his move. Ms. ******* discounted our four man rate and discounted 10% of Mr. *********'s fuel charge. At which time Mr. ********* notified Ms. ******* that he would be filing a claim for his damaged items. Ms. ******* let Mr. ********* know that if an item is damaged would could discount his move to compensate for the damaged item or he would need to go thru our claims department to resolve the issue at which time Mr. ********* agreed to resolve the issue by accepting the discount.
The day after the move Mr. ********* called in to my office to let me know what happened on his move the day before, he let me know that the guys loaded the wrong items on his truck. I let Mr. ********* know that I would have a crew available later on that night and I would send them out to him at no charge to help him reload the moving truck. The movers were dispatched to Mr. *********'s home that afternoon and helped him reload his moving truck. The movers said that Mr. ********* was very happy with their help and I considered Mr. *********'s complaint resolved.
Again I would like to offer my most sincere apologizes to Mr. ********* for the experience that he went thru with my company. We work very hard to make sure that every move is completed with the utmost professionalism and care and I realize that this is not the type of service that Mr. ********* received. I will use this experience as a learning opportunity for myself and my staff to make sure that this type of this does not happen again.

01/24/2014Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

Movers picked up home owner's property NOT the customers who was the room mate.
On Dec 21 2013 the Co. All my son's moving and storage entered my home to move my room mate's property. The following morning i noticed a box of my silverware was also moved either by mistake or????? They say everything was signed for and out of the truck. HOWEVER we are not talking about the customers property here. The movers know where my silverware is and i want it returned or further legal action will occur.

Return of Heirloom Silverware box that was not part of the movers item(s). OR where it can be bought back.ie Pawn Shop.

As I explained to Mr. ************ during every move we make sure to inspect our truck to insure that everything is taken off of the truck and nothing comes back to our shop. After delivering Mr. ************* roommates belongings we did have his roommate take a look at our truck to insure that nothing was left on the truck which she did and she also signed our paperwork to this effect. Mr. ************ needs to follow up with his roommate as I explained to him

The roommate does NOT have the silverware. She did NOT check inside the front cab,or under the front seats for anything that might have been put there. Do i need to take legal action on this,or will you talk to those movers about it again?

I have already talked to the movers twice now and no one has your silverware and it is NOT in my moving truck we do an inspection every day the truck goes out.

08/06/2013Advertising / Sales Issues | Read Complaint Details

Constant phone & email harassment for business.
These people got my cell number from a "Find it" website I applied to, I have never called them back, so they daily & continually harass me for my business. They call sometimes 2-3 times a day leaving messages to call them with information so they can "start my move", from several different phone numbers and area codes. This has been non stop for the last month! I emailed and texted I do NOT want their service, primarily due to their continual harassment but they will not leave me alone. They are literally driving me crazy with their bombardment. I have seen multiple complaints on the internet from them doing this to others as well.

MAKE THEM STOP THIS PRACTICE!

Someone tell them that this extreme level of harassment does not bring them customers, it is offensive and intrusive!

I am very sorry that Ms ****** was called so frequently from my company after informing us that she did not need our service we do have a way of removing a person from our call list when asked so I am not sure what happened in this instance. I will follow up with our IT department to make sure that this does not happen again. It is never our intention to harass or bother our customers so if this was the case I do apologize.

****** *******

I don't believe a word of his response. They knew exactly what they were doing.

Again I do apologize about the persistent phone calls and follow ups it should have been set to no after the customer said no the first time. It is not our intention to harass our customers we only follow up with customers until they book a move or let us know that they will be going another way if this was not the case I do apologize

06/24/2013Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

Damaged multiple items, delayed response for repairs and still non compensated.
Movers did structural damage to my house, damaged numerous furniture items. The manager delayed repairs after two complete estimates were sent. I was charged heavily by the property mgmt. company. He finally referred me to their insurance company after I reported multiple additional items damaged by their employees. The insurance company is giving me the complete run around and it has been almost 30 days since submitting pictures and documentation to them. This move happened on March 15th and it has been way to long.

$800 requested for damages to structure, a bed frame, 2 tables, a grill and other specific items as sent to We Care Claims. Would like resolution in full in 5-10 days.

Ms. ****** called in to my office to let me know that her home was damaged during the move at that time I advised Ms. ****** that I would need three estimates for the repairs and I would be more than happy to take care of it for her which she agreed to. Ms. ****** did submit two estimates to me but I have not received the third estimate. A few days after receiving the second estimate Ms. ****** called in to report that some of her household goods were also damaged during the moving process. Because the items that were damaged were house hold goods I referred Ms. ****** to our claims department. Our claims process is a detailed process and it does take some time for us to review the claim. Ms. ****** claims was reviewed and Ms. ****** and our claims department came to a mutual agreement to resolve her claim.

Movers, Moving Services - Labor & Materials