BCP Imports LLC

4 complaints closed with BBB in last 3 years | 0 closed in last 12 months

12/22/2014Billing / Collection Issues | Read Complaint Details

Company has taken online payment for product one month ago. No response since multiple attempts to contact and determine the status of production and delivery of the product. Assuming this is a fake business scam.
Product_Or_Service: Custom Silicone Bracelets
Order_Number: 1043
Account_Number: 50x ********

Refund and shutting down of the company if it's fake and a scam business.

Customer placed an online order for products below the stated minimum order quantity. To decline the sale, the purchase amount was refunded directly back to the customer.

05/19/2014Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

silly bands submissions. It says on there submission page that it will take 3-4 weeks or a bit longer.
My complaint is that they said 3-4 weeks and took them aprox 14 weeks with mine. That's false advertising and poor business practice. Once they finally responded they said it got missed placed in the completed submission area. So why did they not respond to any of my emails asking to give me an update? Six I believe. Now its been over a month since I asked twice for the exact date they received my submission for my records, with no response. I'd just like that date so I can move forward.

They should specify how long it should take at the maximum, and if it will be longer then send a email estimation how much longer. I realize they are busy but having someone responding to peoples emails rather than simply saying they will pass the message on to Mr ***** continually is not a satisfactory answer. Also I would appreciate getting the exact date they received my submission, and that would be a good business policy for future customers too.

I talked with ****** ***** regarding your complaint. He stated he has sent to you more than once, a letter requesting more information on how you wish to further pursue your submission, ideas, manufacturing process, etc. Just because he personally was not interested in your idea, he is still willing to help you follow through with this if you wish for him to do so. You were only writing back that you wanted the exact date of the submission, etc. He will email you again with a request for this information.

Sorry for not replying sooner as I was sick. I recently received a email from ** but I think he missed the point. I told him that I understood that he had no interest in my idea, which is fine. All that I asked for several months after that was the date they received my submission pkg for my records, which he still have not answered. He sent me the date they received my check. Even if he had said that they don't know exactly but believe it was with in a few days of receiving my check would have sufficed. But after all these months I still don't know. Also, he has still not even apologized for the delay in getting this to me. I believe this is a terrible way to do business. I hope in the future Mr ***** does not treat future clients this way.

07/09/2015Delivery Issues | Read Complaint Details

Placed order Tuesday, 5.19 with two day shipping. No order. No answer on any phone lines.
Order ****** Purchase date 5.19.15. Ordered custom bracelets and paid extra for two-day shipping. Order has not arrived. Called every number listed on website, and can only get the automated answering machine with a request to hold the line for the next available person. Also sent private message to ****** *****, CEO. No response. My account has been charged $222 for this order. I ordered last year, and had great service and great product.

Either a full refund of the amount charged to my account, or a phone call telling me when the order will be here, along with the order ACTUALLY arriving. Since the order was not shipped two-day express, a full refund of the shipping costs paid ($42).

05/04/2015Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

Item arrived damaged. Emailed for replacement. They responded, I asked a follow-up, and have had no response. Nobody answers the phone. Silence.
I ordered two novelty cutting boards on January 16, 2015. They arrived February 2. One was the wrong item (but I decided to keep it anyway, too much hassle to return). The other was damaged on arrival. It was burnt in the manufacture process, and smelled terrible. I can't put food on that, and it looks bad too.

I emailed that day to get a replacement, and included pictures of the incorrect and damaged items. ******* ****** responded by email that day, and said that sometimes happens, and that I should send it back and they will replace it.

I responded on that day, asking them to send a UPS label, since I don't think it's fair that I should pay for shipping to return an item that was damaged by them.

I received no response, and sent another follow up email on February 10.

I have been calling them every few days since then, and nobody ever answers the phone, no matter when I call. If I wait for the next representative, it is silent on the line and nobody ever answers. If I go to *******'s extension (100) nobody answers there either. I left a message, and have had no response.

I don't feel comfortable shipping the item back if there's nobody on the other end who will honor the return. Because they've been silent, I don't trust them to honor it.

I suspect that if I send it back, they will just ignore me and never send a replacement. And since they've been silent so long, I am justified in that suspicion.

They should send me the replacement item first, so that I have comfort I will get it. At the very least, they should send me a shipping label to return the damaged item, and refund my credit card, and then re-charge me when the replacement item is sent. Otherwise I have to trust them to honor the replacement, and they have behaved poorly so I have no confidence they will do so.

Wholesalers & Distributors, Business Consultants, Embroidery, Business Promotions - General