Toledo Pet Farm

01/19/2016Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

My dogs were filthy with stool
I picked my 3 dogs up from this kennel and after I paid for services of their 4 night stay, we realized that my dogs had stool on their legs and back. On my chocolate lab the stool was caked onto her fur near her rear end. No bath was given or even offered and unfortunately I did not realize it until I was smelt it in the vehicle and upon inspection of the animals. After I spoke with the acting manager regarding a resolution to this problem, who stated it had just happened. If it just happened it would not have been matted in her fur. Upper management was suppose to call me back, no return phone call

I feel the employees need to be educated to simply bath the animal when this happens and I expect some sort of compensation for this ordeal. I have brought my dogs here in the past a few times and I have recommended this place to family and friends. This situation was simply disgusting.

We housed Mrs.******* dogs ( ***********************) from 11/25/15 thru 11/29/15 during this time she kept her dogs in a basic 4x6 bark in suite and was offered at the time of drop off grooming services which she declined I have attached a copy of her signed contract that shows she declined services as no box was filled out, we also offered her grooming services when she picked up as the Pet care assistant explained the dogs had had a fecal accident in their kennel and was stepping in it as they were released and she declined. She later called and spoke with Paige P*** and expressed her experience with her and Paige then contacted me and I tried to call her twice with no return call back. We offer a high level of care and each animal entrusted to us is treated as if it is our own I understand that her dogs did leave messy but this is why we offer Grooming services and always have to our clients but if the clients decline then the most we can do is wipe them off to the best of our abilities. We always strongly offer grooming services for these reasons, For anymore questions or concerns I can be reached directly at *************. Sincerely,
Katrina Y****
Facility Manager and Lead Pet Stylist.

When the dogs were picked up no one offered to bath the dogs and also she did not try to call me. I have checked my phone records there are no missed called and no voice mail messages

Enclosed you will find contract information that shows Mrs.****** (case number ********) did not want any grooming services during her stay with us, thank you and for any questions I can be reached at **************,
Sincerely***************
Facility Manager and Lead Pet Stylist.

As a courtesy the business offers a complimentry bath if an animal has an accident in their kennel. Again on the day of pick up, there was an accident and no one offered to bath our pets.

07/13/2015Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

Refused to refund for services that was prepaid and NO services was rendered. Have the cats as proof.

My wife took two cats to Toledo Pet farm. She paid for services that day and they sold her a package for future shots and spade or neuter services. The services was never rendered and she had not signed a contract and she was never explained about the package and have not received anything in writing from The Toledo Pet Farm. Toledo Pet Farm has no record of her signing a form that stated the facts of the package. We still have the cats to prove that services was not performed. We are requesting a refund of $600.00 for unperformed services. The payment was paid to Toledo Pet Farm from the Credit Card Company. The manager that is on duty at this time was not there when this was inspire. They list on there web as Veterinarian Hospital when they have NO veterinarian on site. Even if we took the cats back for future services, there is no veterinarian.

Refund of $600.00

I talked with ******* regarding this matter. She stated you had bought a care package for two kittens purchased 3 years ago. You no longer have the cats & wanted to transfer the package to your dog. Unfortunately, these deals are non-transferable & they are also at the discretion of **** ******* whom these care packages are financed through. **** ****** cleared Toledo Pet Farm of any wrong-doing. They no longer even have a vet available for these services.

Veterinarians, Pet Grooming, Pet Boarding & Kennels, Pet Services, Dog Daycare, Pet Training - Dog, Photographers - Pet