Northwest and West Central Ohio and Southeast Michigan

BBB Accredited Business since 03/01/1987

Richards Motor Sales Ltd.

02/18/2014Guarantee / Warranty Issues | Read Complaint Details

We purchased a **** ********** ********** ** ***** 0" ******* on 9/11/2013. There were problems with this trailer after they delivered it.
This RV Trailer was suppose to have a Slide Out Kitchen,which it reads on the Advertizement discription. To have one of these installed would cost close to $3000.00. We were also was charge a $275.00 fee for to make sure everthing was working properly. Plus for cleaning the trailer inside and out. None of this was done. The roof totaly with black on it. The Awning was not washed at all! Insided the trailer the Microwave Oven had grease all over the inside of it. The Stowve had grease all over the top and inside the oven of the stove. They lied to us and said that there was no Pets inside this trailer when previous owners had had it. My wife had to clean through out the whole trailer. Plus it was 3 weeks after we signed the loan papers on the trailer and made th first monthly payment that delivered the Trailer. Then the trailer was set in placed and then all 4 scissor Jacks had colasped. Then the pressure release valve on the Hot Water Heater had started leaking. Then Outside Water Hose Connector had started leakin. Then the Microwave quite working. Then My wife rant sweeper with a clear canister on it and swept the carpet and picked up 2 round seperat balls of DOG HAIR the size of soft balls.

I want a settlement of $4000.00 to cover all my cost and for all the cleaning and to replace all the parts. They made me sign a paper that there is no warranty and it is sold as is. When I called the ******* ************ *** in ****** ******** I gave them the VIN # of my trailer. They said that ther is a Manufacturing Warranty still on my **** ********* ********** ** ********

Hi, On Saturday 2/15/2014 I went to Richards Mottor Sale in ******* ******** and spoke ***** ******** the owner of Richards Motor Sales. I ( ***** ** *****,**** and ***** ******** had came to a agreement towards this case. The case has been settled on our behalf. We had came to agreement for the sume of ******* along with a signed agreement invoice statement. So as now this case is closed. Thank you for your help. Signed ***** ** *****,**** Date: 2/17/2014

Recreational Vehicles - Dealers, Van Conversions & Accessories, Motor Homes, Campers - Supplies & Parts, Campers - Dealers, Auto Dealers - Used Cars, Auto Dealers - Antique & Classic