Adams & Adams Construction, LLC

03/18/2014Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

improper istallation of gutter, will not repair, will not respond to phone calls, will not finish job, "lifetime guarantee" verbal.
2/27/2013 contracted with ***** and *****, LLC, Sandusky, OH, to have seamless gutters installed on my home. Paid bill, 3/2/2013, check #3231, in the amount of $663.00, when job was finished. As spring rains came I discovered a leak at the front of my home in front of my livingroom windows and standing water in the gutter on the back of my home. I called Mr. ***** and he did return. He lowered one end of the back gutter about 3" by loosening the gutter and downspout, stating he would return the following day. He has not since returned. He will not return my phone calls. I have called atleast 10 times. (I do have record of dates and times that I have called.)Since he has not responded, I have reciently called another contractor to repair the gutters and downspout. The other contractor will be giving me a quote as to how much it will cost me to have it properly fixed.

Refund of the cost that I will incure to have the other contractor fix the job properly.

03/18/2014Problems with Product / Service

Construction & Remodeling Services, Contractors - Flooring, Doors, Home Repair & Maintenance, Windows - Installation & Service, Remodeling Services, Bathroom Remodeling, Basement - Remodeling, Siding Contractors, Roofing Contractors, Deck Builder, Home Improvements, Gutters & Downspouts, Kitchen Remodeling, Kitchen & Bath - Design & Remodeling