BBB Accredited Business since 10/07/1994

All Pro Roofing, Inc.

3 complaints closed with BBB in last 3 years | 0 closed in last 12 months

09/10/2013Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

In the contract, no estimate was given. The paperwork shows all insurance to be given to the company.
On 5-29-13, ***** ***** came out to give an estimate to ***** ***** for a roofing job. He submitted a bid for which All Pro Rooofing, INC. would receive ALL INSURANCE received by ***** *****. Signature was for acceptance of proposal. Mr. ***** did not sign original copy of proposal. No estimate was given and Mr. ***** was only told that he would not be out any out of pocket expense. Numerous calls were made to Mr. ***** with left messages requesting answers regarding what the difference would be from the insurance check to his bill. The insurance that Mr.***** received also included other items that did not pertain to the roof. Last call made approximately 8/6/13 was to confirm that the checks from the insurance for the roof payment would be the total cost to replace roof. Mr. ***** never returned the call. After waiting an excessive amount of time, May 29-August 12, Mr. ***** decided to contract a new roofing company who then replaced the roof within 2 days. Approximately 1 week later Mr. ***** called to state he was ready to replace the roof within the next week. During the phone call, Mr. ***** informed Mr. ***** that he had gone with a different company, after which Mr. ***** said the contract was broken. Mr. ***** received a bill dated 8/22/13 for $1200.00 for violation of contract.

Mr. ***** feels as if the $1200.00 bill should be dismissed. There was never any money exchanged or any materials used. It is Mr. *****'s desire to resolve this in a professional manor, but if needed, he will seek counsel to resolve this matter.

Please advise Mr. ***** that we will waive the fee even though our salesman had a binding signed contract with the complainant and put forth his effort to satisfy the customer.

11/07/2013Advertising / Sales Issues | Read Complaint Details

False and Non ethical sales practices provided to consumer by *********** acting on behalf of All Pro Roofing.
On May 28, 2013 *********** from All Pro Roofing was introduced to me by a neighbor, I did not contact him for services. ***** introduced himself to me as a part owner of All Pro Roofing. I told him I thought my roof was probably fine, but he explained that several metal roofs in the area had been damaged by the storm and that he would get up on the roof and take a look. I agreed for him to do so. After coming down he stated that our roof was in fact totaled and that he could replace it with like Decra materials with all insurance money. Several days later he came back to our house to talk to me about the Decra materials we were going to be putting back on our roof again stating that if we put this back on our roof there is the likelihood we will have to sign a cosmetic waiver with our insurance company. While this is in fact true his suggestion was that we replace our Class 4 Decra metal roof with a class 4 composite roof AT THE SAME COST!! He proceeded to point across the street to show me an example of a class 4 composite roof and the red flags began to go off. There was no way the roof on my house and the roof across the street were even valued in the same ball park. However, I am a therapist not a roofer so I contacted two different roofers from two different companies who confirmed that I had in fact been flat out lied to. In an effort to give ***** a chance to make things right I called him and asked him to provide me two bids. One for a class 4 Decra metal roof and one for a class 4 compositon roof. Never heard a word from him despite a couple of requests. About 2 weeks later he called my husband and said he was ready to get the ball rolling on our roof. My husband explained that since he never got back to us we had gone with another roofing company. The next thing we heard from *********** and All Pro Roofing was 3 months later when we received a bill for $2600.00.

1.Written statement of apology from *********** and All Pro Roofing, Inc. for unprofessional sales practices in attempt to profit financially during a significant natural disaster.
2.Written statement from All Pro Roofing,Inc. that we DO NOT owe them $2600.00 or any other dollar amount. The statement should also say that any other attempts to collect any money will cease. The statement should be signed and dated by an executive of that company, NOT *********** who after further investigation does not even appear to be an owner of All Pro Roofing, Inc.

Regarding this complaint: All Pro Roofing does apologize for any misunderstanding on this matter. It is noted that *************** owes the company nothing.

The letter and all forms are being sent to *****s email which include a letter from ***********, the signed contract and the signed contingency.

Thanks

10-29-13 Have not received any communication from All Pro Roofing to resolve this issue.

This is the letter of apology to the complainant about getting the bill from All Pro Roofing, Inc. for the signed contract & contingency form. Need to inform complainant that I am an executive for the corporation.

We at All Pro Roofing, Inc. apologize for any inconvenience or misunderstanding that was experienced by customer. Sending ******s letter of apology to BBB email address.

*************