Credible Exteriors LLC

3 complaints closed with BBB in last 3 years | 0 closed in last 12 months

04/29/2014Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

Issued Credible Exteriors a check 9/26/2013 for $425 to *****. As of today 11/7/2013 the work has yet to be completed. When calling the business today phone number is out of service.

I want $425 since no work was done and they basically wasted my time!

I first gave her an estimate for $400, not $425, she then signed the contract and 1 week later gave me the check. I told her it would take 3 to 4 weeks to put her on the schedule and I would call her with the date we would arrive and this would be a 1 day project. We were replacing posts on the front porch. 2 weeks later she calls and wants to know when we are going to start. I explained to her that it would be 3 to 4 weeks before I could schedule and I would call her. She said OK. 1 week later she called, very mad and demanded that I give her a date of when I would be at her home. She said she could not wait. I again explained the schedule, offered her a refund, she refused the refund and said she would wait. 1 week later she comes into my office, mad, cursing and acting very unprofessional. She demanded a schedule date. I asked her to quite down and not to act unprofessional in my office. She continued cursing at me. I offered her a refund and told her I would mail it to her. I asked her to leave and she refused. She then called the ******* ****** Sheriff's office. They came to document the call. After the sheriff left she sat outside my office honking her horn. I again asked her to leave, but she refused. All of this happened in October 2013. I sent her a money order, certified mail in early December 2013 for the $400 she gave me.

***** *******.

The allegations from this business owner are completely false, all of which are in a Sheriffs report that can be mailed/faxed. Where to begin, lets first address the money amount issue, I have a canceled check from Credible Exteriors for the amount of $425. The total on the estimate was for $850. I signed the contract with the same date the check was given, this is documented with a copy of the date of the check the date on the contract as well as the date the check was cashed. This is the first inconsistency in this statement. The business owner then stated that the posts would be replaced the week of 10/10 at which time was not completed, I called and asked why he stated that he could get to it next week this same cycle continued on for over a month. At no time was a refund offered to me until I went to the business and requested a refund. At which time I was told "this is not a bank" and I would have to wait for 30 days to receive the refund. And have still not received a refund, again another inconsistency in the "business owners" statements. I never went into the "office" the owner ***** met me outside and became upset when I requested the money back. A refund was NEVER offered I requested a refund. The "******* ****** Sheriff's" office was never called it was the St. Clair County sheriff department which was called to my home and a well documented statement was made regarding what occurred the afternoon of 11/07/2013. The business owner stated that it was Oct. 2013, again this is incorrect with documented police report. The business owner stated that after the sheriff left his home I began to honk my horn, again the sheriff dept was called to my home and police record will confirm that statement. At that time these claims of me cursing at the business owner were never documented and I have a copy of the police report for proof of that. Furthermore, if a certified mail check was sent then there should be documentation of said check with a tracking number and a sent date. Can this be provided? I have the police report, my canceled check with the dates that it was cashed/wrote, and a copy of the receipt/contract for documentation.

04/29/2014Guarantee / Warranty Issues
04/29/2014Guarantee / Warranty Issues | Read Complaint Details

***** did our roof back in September of 2013. It is currently leaking and we hunted down his cell phone number since his business number is no longer working. He told my husband and I he would be out Friday to take a look, he never showed up. We have been trying to call him and he won't pick up.

I want him out here to take a look at the leak and to make sure everything also got properly sealed up

Services - General, Siding Contractors, Roofing Contractors, Deck Builder, Gutters & Downspouts, Contractors - General