BBB Accredited Business since 09/12/2011

Jess' Residential Roofing

10/15/2014Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

One of my neighbors across the street from me is getting a deck put in and this company is putting it in and when they dug the holes for the legs they wheelbarrowed the extra dirt across the street and dumped it in my yard so I called the company and they sent some one over to get it out of my yard . But the guy who come by side it was to wet out at the time and he would be back to move it but it's been over a week now and it's still there

I would just like to get the dirt out of my yard I have family coming over this weekend and I don't want an extra 6 wheelbarrow s of dirt In the corner of my yard

Will get dirt moved asap ! Apologize for inconveince.it has been wet will remove dirt

01/23/2013Problems with Product / Service