In St. Louis, MO

BBB Accredited Business since 08/22/2012

Community Connection Management

08/22/2011Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

Complaint Category: Improper or inferior service

Complaint: I reported a leak from my bathroom ceiling from the unit above to the Condo Associaiton about a year ago. They sent out someone to investigate the leak. It was determine that the leak was coming from the ustairs unit tub.

Since that time, the Condo Association has tried to make arrangements with the owner to resolve the problems, but to no avail they were not able to. The owner has dodge them on every attempt.

In the meantime, my condo is still sustaining damage, i.e., mold, electrical shortages, heater issues, etc.

To resolve the problem, the Condo Association has to serve a restraining order to owner to repair the damage. I have called them for the last quarter only to get that it is with their attorneys.

Not only is this in the Attorney's hands for TRO but also for collections. The attorney has submitted a new TRO. This came up in January and because of both owners making an agreement with eachother we have had to go around loop holes to work with the association's insurance. I was told once again that the temporary restraining order will be served this week and we should be able to get inside to fix the issues. Mr. Consumer will be notified as to what day the TRO was issued and when the contractors will be there. It is also the owners responsible to help in letting us know when the other owner is at home. This could have been resolved between the two owners if they had not waited until January to contact us after the damages were more than our deductable. Now that their agreeement to eachother fell through, the association is doing what they can to fix it. As I previously stated, we are working with the insurance and the attorney to have this resolve once the TRO is issued. We will be contacting Mr. Consumer as soon as we have the TRO in our hands. Thank you.

To Whom It May Concern:

Until the restraining is served and the leak fix, I will accept the response. Please keep this issue open.

If any questions, please feel free to contact me. Your assistance is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Best Regards,