BBB Accredited Business since 05/26/2009

Liberty Lending Consultants

09/09/2013Billing / Collection Issues | Read Complaint Details

I used this company to refinance my home. The person that handled my refi was ***** ********* We spoke on a regular basics via telephone and emails. We were in constant contact. As we were finishing up the refi he told me that if I got him customers that I would receive $500.00 for each successful refi. So I had one of my friends use him for her refi and it was successful!! After that Mr. ******** would not return any of my phone calls or emails for months!! I finally got in touch with the office and told them what was going on and he proceeded to tell me that it was not company policy to do that and it was up to the person that handled my refi to make that decision and that he would talk to Mr. ******** and get back to me. That was over a month ago and I am still waiting. I would not go out of my way to make something like this up nor would I call the company itself to see why Mr. ******** would not return my calls. We have talked about this $500.00 commission for months and then when it was time to pay he ignored me. I expected this commission because he told me that I would get it if I got him paying customers. I do not know what else to do. I earned it and deserve it. I am so happy that I did not go out of my way getting him more customers!!!! Not sure what to do?

I would like what I was promised and a phone call from Mr. ***** ******** himself!!

I have talked with consumer and she has been taken care of. It was all a misunderstanding. If you have any questions please feel free to let me know.

Financial Services, Mortgage Brokers