BBB Accredited Business since 09/21/2009

Branson Collision Center LLC

2 complaints closed with BBB in last 3 years | 2 closed in last 12 months

12/21/2015Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

Lifetime Warranty Offered. Repaired twice would not repair third Insurance pair to REPLACE not REPAIR like you did
I was in your office over a month ago to talk to you about getting my Tahoe in for the third time to fix a repair you had made on the front bumper from a wreck I had. When we did the work initially you stated you had a lifetime warranty. The first repair you did on the front bumper cracked again in the same exact spot it cracked in when I had the original wreck. The repair then cracked again in the same spot, so you repaired it again for a second time. Then for the third time, the bumper cracked again in the same exact spot you had initially repaired. I called you at your office and you said to bring the car in for the third time to have the repair fixed. I came in to make an appointment to have the bumper fixed again. You would not speak to me about the repair when I came in to have it looked at, you worded everything through your secretary. I was five feet away from you and you wouldn't say a word to me, you just relayed everything through her. You stated through her that if I bought a bumper you would pay to paint it. How does that work when you have a LIFETIME warranty. I said that you have a lifetime warranty and you said you needed to see the original appraisal, as you did not have it anymore. I did not feel comfortable after I left your shop to leave my vehicle with you to make anymore repairs, so I took it elsewhere to have it fixed. I then took my car to another body shop to have the bumper looked at. The first thing the new body shop noticed was where the bumper was cracked at it is on a portion of the bumper that would never hold a repair and the bumper would need to be replaced. The new body shop also stated that since your shop had taken the bumper off several times you or the men at your shop had broke both left and right braces. You shop then glued the broken braces back onto the bumper, so the bumper would sit on the car. Since you had repaired the bumper the second time my front fenders have rubbed on my tires, I see now that this was caused by your shop just gluing on the braces causing the bumper to push against my car. Since the broken braces have been replaced my tires no longer rub. After hearing this news, I decided to obtain the original appraisal for the work done on this vehicle. I called my insurance company to get the original appraisal for the repair and the appraisal stated the bumper was to be replaced and not repaired, as you had done. You did not replace the bumper as the appraisal stated and you got paid for a replacement, not a repair by my insurance company. I am asking you to pay the $589.59 I paid to REPLACE the bumper and braces. The original estimate is OVER ******** to REPLACE and paint a new bumper , but I am giving you a break.

I am seeking a refund of the amount I paid to the new bodyshop that REPLACED the bumper, he could not repair.

Spoke with her husband to explain that she had asked to save money/deductible at the time of repair approximately 4 years ago so we did not replace bumper. Instead We repaired bumper and painted it, and the repair failed for whatever reason so She brought it back in for repair, we repaired it again and repainted at no cost to her. When it happened again we told her at that time she needed to buy a new bumper and we would paint it at no cost to her because there was no more repairing the old one. She took her vehicle to another shop and had the bumper replaced just as we told her. She contacted us wanting reimbursement for the bumper they purchased at the other shop. So her husband and I reached the agreement that a **** settlement would be paid to them satisfy her complaint and reimburse them for the cost of the bumper cover.

As of November 26th 2015, I have not received a check for the ******* that was agreed upon for a settlement in this matter. When the agreed upon amount of ******* is received from Branson Collision, I will let *** know.

The check for **** was mailed out on December 4th

12/28/2015Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

Very poor customer service and bad workmanship. Didn't show up for appointments.
Was very rude. Didn't show till and hour past my appointment. Didn't show at all second appointment. Didn't fix everything they should. Poor workmanship in repairs they did do. Wouldn't return phone calls. Wouldn't offer an appology. Very dissatisfied.

Refund of $500 for lost wages and time.

Due to unforeseen hidden damage after disassembly of most collision repairs or availability of parts we cannot guarantee delivery dates of repaired vehicles. At time of delivery, we apologized for the lack of communication of the scheduled time he came in for his original estimate and there were other customers in the lobby we were trying to service at the same time. But when Mr. ****** came to pick up his vehicle he never complained about our bodywork nor did he say anything about having to pay his deductible. We feel that we have done everything we can to satisfy him as we have our other customers and feel at this time we do not owe Mr. ****** for satisfactory work done. The deductible is nonrefundable because it is a part of your insurance payment.

Auto Repair & Service, Auto Body Repair & Painting