This Business is not BBB Accredited
City ResortsFind a Location
Phone: (702) 447-0189 (Disconnected)Fax: (702) 410-7061848 N Rainbow Blvd Ste 1731, Las Vegas, NV 89107-1103
View BBB Rating for National Solutions LLC's headquarters.
BBB Business Reviews may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes.
City Resorts is not BBB Accredited.
Businesses are under no obligation to seek BBB accreditation, and some businesses are not accredited because they have not sought BBB accreditation.
To be accredited by BBB, a business must apply for accreditation and BBB must determine that the business meets BBB accreditation standards, which include a commitment to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints. BBB Accredited Businesses must pay a fee for accreditation review/monitoring and for support of BBB services to the public.
BBB Complaint Information
Find aggregate BBB complaint information for National Solutions LLC. BBB located in Longwood, FL has the full report as that BBB handles all complaints for National Solutions LLC.
Customer Reviews Summary Read customer reviews
0 Customer Reviews Customer Reviews on City Resorts
|Customer Experience||Total Customer Reviews|
|Total Customer Reviews||0 Customer Reviews|
BBB offers the following advice to timeshare owners who are looking for help in selling their timeshare:
* Use a Business You can Trust - Make sure the timeshare reseller you use is a BBB Accredited Business or at the very least has a good rating with BBB. You can check out a business's BBB Reliability Report at www.bbb.org.
* Confirm Licensing Requirements - Some timeshare resellers will use fake addresses or PO boxes in order to mislead timeshare owners. Confirm where the company is located and in what states it does business. Ask if the company's salespeople are licensed to sell real estate where your timeshare is located. If so, verify this with the state licensing board.
* Get the Facts on the Figures - Find out if the business charges a commission. Do they handle the entire closing and provide escrow services? Do they charge an up-front listing or advertising fee? What does it cover and is it refundable?
* Be Wary of Upfront Fees - Many complainants to BBB were burned by companies charging an advance "appraisal" fee for services or were told that they just had to pay closing costs and the timeshare would be taken off their hands. Consider opting for a company that offers to sell for a fee only after the timeshare is sold.
* Don't Fall for the Hard Sell or an Offer that Sounds Too Good to Be True - Don't agree to anything over the phone but instead ask the salesperson to send you written materials; take the time to think it over and don't be pressured. Unscrupulous timeshare resellers may claim that your property is in demand and they can sell it immediately; unfortunately, these promises are often empty.
The BBB develops a report on a firm based on inquiry or complaint activity. The BBB has not received a sufficient volume of requests for information, nor has the BBB received any complaints on this firm to warrant the development of a report. The information provided, however limited, is presented to assist you in your purchasing decisions or for any other purpose you deem relevant.
The BBB suggests you read and understand company promotional materials and contracts and check company references and licensing, where applicable.BBB file opened: 03/13/2011
Licensing, Bonding or Registration
This company is in an industry that may require licensing, bonding or registration in order to lawfully do business. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Contact InformationPrincipal: Dominique Ferrera
Timeshare Resale and Rental Marketing