This Business is not BBB Accredited
(855) 779-1940View Additional Phone Numbers2831 Saint Rose Pkwy Ste 200, Henderson, NV 89052-4841
BBB Business Reviews may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes.
Cash Loan is not BBB Accredited.
Businesses are under no obligation to seek BBB accreditation, and some businesses are not accredited because they have not sought BBB accreditation.
To be accredited by BBB, a business must apply for accreditation and BBB must determine that the business meets BBB accreditation standards, which include a commitment to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints. BBB Accredited Businesses must pay a fee for accreditation review/monitoring and for support of BBB services to the public.
Reason for Rating
BBB rating is based on 13 factors. Get the details about the factors considered.
Factors that lowered Cash Loan's rating include:
- Failure to respond to one complaint filed against business.
Factors that raised Cash Loan's rating include:
- Length of time business has been operating.
- Complaint volume filed with BBB for business of this size.
Customer Complaints SummaryRead complaint details
|Complaint Type||Total Closed Complaints|
|Problems with Product / Service||1|
|Advertising / Sales Issues||0|
|Billing / Collection Issues||0|
|Guarantee / Warranty Issues||0|
|Total Closed Complaints||1|
Customer Reviews Summary Read customer reviews
0 Customer Reviews Customer Reviews on Cash Loan
|Customer Experience||Total Customer Reviews|
|Total Customer Reviews||0 Customer Reviews|
When looking for a payday loan online BBB recommends the following:
* Consider all of your options. Payday loans can be extremely expensive if you are unable to pay the loan off quickly. The Federal Trade Commission recommends looking into a short term loan from your bank, contacting your current creditors quickly to explore payment options, working with a credit counseling center or at the very least, shopping around for the best interest rate and terms. Because of concerns with online lenders, try to find a brick and mortar location before settling on a lender.
* Look for the red flags. Unscrupulous online lenders often wave the same red flags including not being forthcoming about their location or contact information. Also be cautious of any lender that doesn't ask you for any background information outside of your bank account number.
* Research the lender with BBB. Always check an online payday lender's reliability report online before you hand over any bank account information. BBB Reliability Reports are available for free online and will tell you how many complaints BBB has received, how the company responded to complaints and BBB's overall letter-grade rating.
The BBB develops a report on a firm based on inquiry or complaint activity. The BBB has not received a sufficient volume of requests for information, nor has the BBB received any complaints on this firm to warrant the development of a report. The information provided, however limited, is presented to assist you in your purchasing decisions or for any other purpose you deem relevant.
The BBB suggests you read and understand company promotional materials and contracts and check company references and licensing, where applicable.BBB file opened: 01/30/2012
Licensing, Bonding or Registration
This company is in an industry that may require licensing, bonding or registration in order to lawfully do business. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.