This Business is not BBB Accredited
BBB Business Reviews may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes.
Capital Advance Capitol is not BBB Accredited.
Businesses are under no obligation to seek BBB accreditation, and some businesses are not accredited because they have not sought BBB accreditation.
To be accredited by BBB, a business must apply for accreditation and BBB must determine that the business meets BBB accreditation standards, which include a commitment to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints. BBB Accredited Businesses must pay a fee for accreditation review/monitoring and for support of BBB services to the public.
Reason for Rating
BBB rating is based on 16 factors. Get the details about the factors considered.
Factors that lowered Capital Advance Capitol's rating include:
- 126 complaints filed against business
- Failure to respond to 10 complaints filed against business.
- 5 complaints filed against business that were not resolved.
- BBB does not have sufficient information to determine how long this business has been operating.
- BBB does not have sufficient background information on this business. BBB made two or more requests for background information from the business. BBB has not received a response from this business and/or has not been able to verify information received from this business.
- BBB does not have sufficient information to determine size of business. BBB evaluation of business is based on rating formula's smallest size classification.
Customer Complaints Summary
|Complaint Type||Total Closed Complaints|
|Advertising / Sales Issues||1|
|Billing / Collection Issues||66|
|Problems with Product / Service||59|
|Guarantee / Warranty Issues||0|
|Total Closed Complaints||126|
Customer Reviews Summary Read customer reviews
|Customer Experience||Total Customer Reviews|
|Total Customer Reviews||0|
This company is in an industry that may require licensing, bonding or registration in order to lawfully do business. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Type of Entity
Contact InformationPrincipal: Mandy Jones (Manager) Sandra Parks (Manager)
Alternate Business NamesLoan Cash Assistance, Loan Assistance
The address on file for Capital Advance Capitol is a mail drop. All correspondence sent to this address has been returned by the US Postal Service.
Industry TipsBBB Warns College-Bound Students and Parents to Beware of Financial Aid Schemes
Congressional Activities Affecting You and Your Credit Card Use
High Cost Payday Lenders Advertise Everywhere
Improving Your Credit Score