This Business is not BBB Accredited
BBB Business Reviews may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes.
Oasis Moving & Storage is not BBB Accredited.
Businesses are under no obligation to seek BBB accreditation, and some businesses are not accredited because they have not sought BBB accreditation.
To be accredited by BBB, a business must apply for accreditation and BBB must determine that the business meets BBB accreditation standards, which include a commitment to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints. BBB Accredited Businesses must pay a fee for accreditation review/monitoring and for support of BBB services to the public.
Reason for Rating
BBB rating is based on 16 factors. Get the details about the factors considered.
This business has no rating because it is in the process of responding to complaint(s) previously closed with no response.
Customer Complaints SummaryRead complaint details
|Complaint Type||Total Closed Complaints|
|Advertising / Sales Issues||2|
|Billing / Collection Issues||4|
|Problems with Product / Service||61|
|Guarantee / Warranty Issues||0|
|Total Closed Complaints||85|
Customer Reviews Summary Read customer reviews
|Customer Experience||Total Customer Reviews|
|Total Customer Reviews||2|
BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU TIPS WHEN SELECTING A MOVING COMPANY
REVIEW THE INFORMATION ON PROTECTYOURMOVE.GOV AND LINK TO THE FOLLOWING:
1. "YOUR RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES WHEN YOU MOVE"
2. SUB PART D - BINDING & NON-BINDING ESTIMATE
3. READ THE AGREEMENT, INCLUDING THE FINE PRINT, EVEN IF IT TAKES ADDITIONAL TIME! DON'T ALLOW YOU AND YOUR BELONGINGS TO BE "HELD HOSTAGE" BECAUSE YOU DID NOT UNDERSTAND THE AGREEMENT BEFORE SIGNING IT. YOU ARE NOT OBLIGATED TO ENGAGE THE MOVING COMPANY UNTIL YOU SIGN THE AGREEMENT - EVEN IF THE COMPANY IS ON YOUR DOORSTEP WAITING TO LOAD.
*REMEMBER - VERBAL COMMITMENTS AND PROMISES VERY OFTEN ARE NOT KEPT. VERBAL PROMISES MEAN NOTHING!
CONSUMERS SHOULD DO THEIR "DUE DILIGENCE" WHEN ENGAGING THE SERVICES OF ANY PROVIDER. THE FOLLOWING ARE "BUYER BEWARE" FLAGS:
1. DO NOT WITHHOLD INFORMATION ON THE SERVICE TO BE PERFORMED TO GET A LOWER ESTIMATED PRICE.
2. ITEMIZE THE ITEMS TO BE MOVED
3. DO NOT BOOK MOVE OVER THE TELEPHONE
4. BEWARE OF "REVISED ESTIMATES" FROM COMPANY ON DAY OF MOVE
5. MOST MAJOR VAN LINES DO NOT REQUIRE DEPOSITS, OR PARTIAL PAYMENTS PRIOR TO LOADING ITEMS TO BE MOVED
6. BUY THE MAXIMUM INSURANCE POSSIBLE - PROTECT YOURSELF AND YOUR BELONGINGS. HOUSEHOLD (HOMEOWNER'S) INSURANCE DOES NOT COVER INCIDENTIAL DAMAGE IN A MOVE.
7. IF MOVING INTERSTATE, MOVER CAN NOT CHARGE HOURLY RATE. INTERSTATE MOVING IS REGULATED BY THE DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION
The following addresses, which were provided by the company, are storage facilities or warehouses and not additional locations. The company has failed to provide documentation to validate these addresses as additional locations.
422 E. Broadway Rd. #109 Phoenix, AZ 95040
8255 Washington #20 Jessup, MD 20794
Contact InformationPrincipal: Ms. Sarit Bitton (President)
Products & Services
This company offers Intrastate/Interstate moving
Industry TipsPlanning a Cost-Effective Move
Relocating Across State Lines? Know Your Rights and Responsibilities
Spotting Rogue Movers Before They Have Your Goods
Tips on Renting a Self-Storage Unit