BBB Accredited Business since 06/01/1963
Berger Transfer & Storage
Phone: (702) 399-9913Fax: (702) 399-6616600 E Cheyenne Ave # A, N Las Vegas, NV 89030-8038 Send email to Berger Transfer & Storage
BBB Business Reviews may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes.
Request a Quote
A BBB Accredited Business since 06/01/1963
BBB has determined that Berger Transfer & Storage meets BBB accreditation standards, which include a commitment to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints. BBB Accredited Businesses pay a fee for accreditation review/monitoring and for support of BBB services to the public.
BBB accreditation does not mean that the business' products or services have been evaluated or endorsed by BBB, or that BBB has made a determination as to the business' product quality or competency in performing services.
Reason for Rating
BBB rating is based on 16 factors. Get the details about the factors considered.
Factors that raised Berger Transfer & Storage's rating include:
- Length of time business has been operating.
- No complaints filed with BBB.
- BBB has sufficient background information on this business.
Customer Complaints Summary
|Complaint Type||Total Closed Complaints|
|Advertising / Sales Issues||0|
|Billing / Collection Issues||0|
|Problems with Product / Service||0|
|Guarantee / Warranty Issues||0|
|Total Closed Complaints||0|
Customer Reviews Summary Read customer reviews
|Customer Experience||Total Customer Reviews|
|Total Customer Reviews||0|
Better Business Bureau TIPS When Selecting A Moving Company
Review the information on protectyourmove.gov and link to the following:
1. "Your Rights and Responsibilities When You Move"
2. Sub Part D - Binding & Non-Binding Estimate
3. Read the agreement, including the FINE PRINT, even if it takes additional time! Don't allow you and your belongings to be "HELD HOSTAGE" because you did not understand the agreement before signing it. You are not obligated to engage the moving company until you sign the agreement - even if the company is on your doorstep waiting to load.
*REMEMBER - VERBAL COMMITMENTS AND PROMISES VERY OFTEN ARE NOT KEPT. VERBAL PROMISES MEAN NOTHING!
Consumers should do their "DUE DILIGENCE" when engaging the services of any provider. The following are "BUYER BEWARE" flags:
1. Do not withhold information on the service to be performed to obtain a lower estimated price.
2. Itemize the items to be moved
3. Do not book the move over the telephone
4. Beware of "REVISED ESTIMATES" from the company on the day of the move
5. Most major van lines do not require deposits, or partial payments prior to loading items to be moved
6. Buy the MAXIMUM INSURANCE POSSIBLE - Protect yourself and your belongings. Household (homeowner's insurance does not cover incidential damage in a move.
7. If moving interstate, mover can not charge an hourly rate. Interstate moving is regulated by the Department of Transportation.
Contact InformationPrincipal: Mr. Bill Gould (V. P. Sales)Mr. Neil Holder (President)
Movers, Moving & Storage Company
Products & Services
This company offers Intrastate/Interstate moving
Alternate Business NamesAll American Van & Storage / Berger, Berger Allied
BBB Program ParticipationThis company has agreed to use special procedures including arbitration, if necessary, to resolve disputes through their participation in the following programs: BBB Identification, BBBOnLine.
Industry TipsPlanning a Cost-Effective Move
Relocating Across State Lines? Know Your Rights and Responsibilities
Spotting Rogue Movers Before They Have Your Goods
Tips on Renting a Self-Storage Unit