BBB Accredited Business since 11/16/2011

Dream Rides

6 complaints closed with BBB in last 3 years | 3 closed in last 12 months

05/16/2016Advertising / Sales Issues | Read Complaint Details

I purchased a Buick Lacrosse from you on or about 02/15/16, with $3,000 down and the remainder of the loan financed with *********** Lending.

My original tag was sent to expire on 04/14/16. I went to the DMV only to find out that there was nothing there for me. I was advised by the DMV that there was some sort of title issue that needed to be corrected and it had been sent back some time before that for corrections. This was how I figured out what was going on with title/ registration.

I called Podoll a few times looking for the title clerk, who was either not in or on vacation. So I took off of work and came into Podoll, at the end of last week/beginning of this week to see what is going on with my vehicle?! Jose told me that there is an issue with Carmax and the original owner, basically you guys DO NOT HAVE THE TITLE. I was told you guys were working on it and that it would be resolved, I told Jose to call me Wednesday the 11th. I called the Lender and asked if there had been any communications to them regarding the issue, and I was advised by multiple representatives that they had not heard from Podoll. I explained the issue and the lender told me that Podoll can take the car back and place me in a different car, or give me my money back.

Of course I hadn't received a call by noon Wednesday, so I called in. Jose was too busy to talk to me or past it down the grapevine that he didn't have a resolution yet and would get back to me. SO AGAIN, I took off work to go to Podoll to see what is going on with this issue as it is now stressing me out and causing me to miss work. Jose had me waiting for about an hour to speak to him, he took an interview and was assisting another customer, which was highly rude. We finally went into the office where I stressed that I am now BEYOND the point of being calm and nice about the situation, as it is illegal for a dealer to sell a car WITHOUT TITLE. He basically told me that there was NOTHING they could do for me as he needed permission from the title department at ******* to proceed making any decision. He then told me that he couldn't focus on my issue and had other things to do with his day. I go ANOTHER tag from him and he quickly rushed me out.

This is very bad business, and as a consumer I am really getting worried if PODOLL is truly conducting proper business techniques. Maybe I need to retain an Attorney or seek assistance with this matter, I am sure that your customers would like to know what is going on. The reason that you are getting a written notice is that after yesterday's experience, I called the lender and recapped what is going on.

Multiple representatives and supervisors confirmed that PODOLL DOES NOT NEED ANY SPECIAL PERMISSIONS TO SWAP COLLATERAL OR REFUND MY MONEY. I do not appreciate being lied to, in my face! So, with that said, I will be coming in Friday after 3:30pm to look at alternative vehicles. You will take the Buick back as is and place me in a different vehicle which you do have title to. You can resolve the title issues on your own time, and not on mine. If you do not feel like assisting me, I will gladly take my business elsewhere, and believe me when I say I will SPREAD THE WORD about PODOLL online, in-town, every which way I can possible.

I have yet to receive a response.

I want Podoll to take the Buick back to deal with the title issues on their own time. I am willing to be placed into a different vehicle with similar features and pricing. The Lender is aware that I want to do this. They advised me that I can also PULL THIS DEAL and go elsewhere with my loan if I want to. I am will to let Podoll correct this issue without the need to involve my attorney. I cannot keep taking off work to deal with this, and I cannot continued to be stressed about it. When I came into Podoll with $3000 for down payment I expected a vehicle and my title/registration to be done within 90 days. That was not the case. I received no notice of what was going on from the start of the issue and have been lied about Podolls abilities to fix this situation. I expect this to be resolved on Friday 5/13/16 when I make another appearance at the dealership.

07/09/2015Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

Purchased 2003 Saturn Vue from Podoll Auto Brokers $7,000. $2,200 down and trade-in of a 1999 Lexus rx300 for $500 balance through Westlake Finance 4751 Wilshire Blvd #100, Los Angeles, CA 90010 (***) ********

Salesman **** assured "NO problems" plus warranty would cover any costs associated with said repairs within a 72 hrs. "Just bring the car in tomorrow, I'll have the Service Dept. correct any problems. Someone probably just forgot to press the reset button after performing full vehicle inspection and oil change a few days prior."

Repeated calls over 3 days, voiding 72 hours. **** finally acknowledged "bring the car in". Vehicle returned to Podoll's. The following day upon retrieval engine light was off however 15 minutes later engine light back on, gas gage broken.

After many ignored messages... **** returned call and immediately began lambasting my mom and I for bothering him "the service dept. is backed-up, take the ********** to an independent repair facility and call the warranty company yourself."

Saturn Vue taken to SPRINGS AUTO and TRUCK: Inspection diagnosed $1900 plus pre-existing conditions.

**** drove to SPRINGS AUTO and TRUCK, lied to the office manager telling her we'd authorized him to remove the vehicle from their property. I happened to be standing in an outer office talking to **** on the phone while he claimed he was in the PODOLL office; continually placing me on hold as he repeatedly lied to the officer manager attempting to convince her I'd authorized him to take possession of vehicle.

I advised **** I'd contacted Westlake Finance, canceled entire transaction and be bringing the car back to PODOLL for a refund, less any restock and use of mileage fees. **** threatened me. "If you bring the car back to the lot I will have it towed and drop in your front-yard. You will be responsible for the tow bill".

Spoke with owner ************ on phone; "Keep the car, we promise to fix everything allowable under the warranty." ************ came to SPRINGS AUTO and TRUCK, refunded $62 for diagnostic test, then personally drove the car to RUSTY BOLT GARAGE (719) 597-6854 6045 Terminal Ave, Colorado Springs, CO 80915.

**** at RUSTY BOLT GARAGE kept the car for one full week. Received vehicle back; within one hour engine light came on. **** informed me "It's not a big deal, it's something we forgot to do and it will take only about 10 minutes to fix". **** then texted "You know what, it might take longer than 10 minutes, I'm going to have to keep it for the whole day but I can't get to the car today; I'll get to it in the morning."

May 12, 2015: Returned car to RUSTY BOLT GARAGE, requested copy of services. No copy has been made available. RUSTY BOLT GARAGE kept the car an additional 2 days. **** could not/would not find the source of the leak and suggested the purchase of new/used engine $1800 plus approx.. $2500 parts and labor.

May 14, 2015: Vehicle purchased less than 30 days, in the shop 6 times for approx. 20 days including one day at SPRINGS AUTO and TRUCK. Oil is running from a slow but steady stream from underneath.

On 2 separate occasions ***** called and threatening civil action if bad review was not withdrawn from YELP website.

May 15, 2015 ***** claimed she needed the title 1999 Lexus trade-in order to junk the car. However, May 16, 2015 ***** told me the car had already been junked in MEXICO. Per U.S. CUSTOMS and BORDER PROTECTION; EXPORTING a MOTOR VEHICLE SECTION 192.1 1 (paraphrased) Owner MUST provide to CUSTOMS ORIGINAL certificate or a CERTIFIED copy of the ORIGINAL document.

May 16, 2015 ************ finally agreed to take the car back. ************ wrote a check for $481.50 and when the title to the trade-in of 1999 Lexus 300rx they would cut a check for $500. ************ got extremely angry when I requested a written receipt for the $481.50 and assurance of $500 for title to the trade-in until I refused to leave his office without written confirmation.

For Podoll Auto Brokers to honor $500 for trade-in of 1999 Lexus rx300 when title is brought in or return 1999 Lexus 300rx and $1719.00 less restock and use of mileage fees.

I am very sorry about the situation with the Saturn. It is never our intent to sell a vehicle with problems. We tried to go above and beyond to help her out but the absolute rudeness that we Incurred by her mother. I have personally never experienced someone so rude in my life. I would have gone above and beyond to help with this vehicle or put her into another vehicle if she would have treated us with any dignity. I will give her the $500 for the Lexus title when she brings it. I gave her a check for the vehicle difference buyback which she accepted and cashed.

Regarding Podoll's reply which is a complete and total lie. Additionally a Podoll employee posted a horrible review on *************** and Spa Yelp regarding the terrible service she'd received from me. This woman had never been in the salon and Yelp found this woman to be guilty of a fraudulent posting and removed it from the their website. Podoll's is a disreputable company, they have proved over and over how they treat customers, shoddy business practices and what they are doing is illegal. I stand behind my original complaint and intend to pursue the matter. Please keep this case open and continue to investigate.

As per contingent agreement of Podoll Auto Brokers dated 7-6-15; signed 7-8-16 by *****; as follows:

This settlement is between Ty ********* and Podoll Auto Brokers in reference to the purchase of the 2003 Saturn Vue Vin #5GZCZ63B13S898408.

***** agrees to close all complaints and reviews including but not limited to the Better Business Bureau, Colorado Dealer Board, Googles Reviews, FaceBook and any other online site.

Podoll agrees to pay ***** ********* $500 for the 1999 Lexus rx300 when title is received, and $1,000 for closing of all complaints as stated above; Better Business Bureau, Colorado Dealer Board, Googles Reviews, FaceBook and any other online site.

Two checks; one in the amount of $500 for the title of the 1999 Lexus rx300 and one in the amount of $1,000 to "close all complaints as stated above" have been received and cashed.

Consider this matter closed and resolved.
***** *********

We have finalized the deal yesterday.

03/11/2016Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

Nov. 18, 2015, at Podoll with friend. Friend said that I didn't need to get car inspected since dealer did that already. I disagreed. Chris ********, Finance Mngr came out of his office to say, "I couldn't help overhearing. I think I can help you out." Then he assured me that all cars inspected so that Podoll could take car of their customers. He explained that Podoll was a small family owned business and didn't have a mechanic on staff; they got cars inspected by ********** ******. Inspection sheet, which I have in my possession, showed that all that car needed was new brakes, new windshield and oil change. Sheet also showed all that taken care of before car put on the lot. Chris did not tell me that Podoll runs ********** ****** or that Kevin ******** brother-in-law, Kyle *********, is Recon Manager at **********. I told Chris, "I'm trusting you, and this is all my money." Was not exaggerating. I trusted Chris and the ********** inspection sheet that he Purposely interrupted conversation to show me. I naively bought the car. Dec. 12 (about 3 weeks later),car overheated in snow storm. Called Podoll. Jose ******, the General Mngr said get to safe place. Call Warranty office (********) and leave after hours message. Did so. Limped home, stopping several times to let engine cool off (even at red lights, I had to turn off the engine). Next a.m. (Sunday, 1/13) found NO antifreeze in radiator. Filled radiator with antifreeze. Drove to auto parts store to get advice. One guy said should not have run out of antifreeze--did I perhaps have a leak to engine (i.e. Blown Head Gasket)? I didn't know. Drove home, happy to not overheat. Less than 1 mile from home, engine shuddered violently. Engine light came on. Immediately called ******** (AD) left message. About than 1 min. later Craig from AD called to say--get home if not far. Don't drive after that. I Should Have tried to return the car at this point. But chose instead to be trusting--this time of Brad at ************************* where car was towed to the next day (Mon., 12/14). Brad said didn't think blown head gasket. Also said that he couldn't do any work until diagnosis done--and AD wouldn't pay for any diagnosis. Also said that AD wouldn't authorize any work until diagnosis done. I called Podoll. Spoke to Jose who first said: "What do you expect? You bought a used car." At this time, I thought it had been Jose who interrupted my friend and me to show inspection report. Said not happy he did that. Jose did Not say wasn't him, only said he was good at his job, selling cars. I said he needed integrity. Then Jose Yelled, "Okay! I'll pay for the diagnosis!" And hung up. Next day Brad drove car trying to get car to overheat- he'd misunderstood what was issue with car. I said wouldn't overheat now that antifreeze in radiator. Then he said needed thermostat and 2 cam shaft parts. NO indication of Blown head gasket. He kept car until Thurs (12/17). I paid $100 deductible, glad to have car back. Over holidays, fluid leaking from under car. 1/4/16 Went back to ********** for redo on one of parts replaced. Then over next week had to go back 2 more times since engine light kept coming back on. Once replaced another camshaft part. Last time(1/11)he did Relearn on engine. Went to non-warranty authorized mechanic 1/13 for General inspection of car. He did inspect., came out with report and asked 3 times if I could return this car. Was terrible. Oil leaks, dangerous struts, radiator hose leaks "Excessive sludge" seen in engine. Trans. fluid very burnt. Called Podoll very upset now. Said I want to return car. Jose said, not going to happen. Chris B. said "What do you expect? You bought a used car." Called days in a row for owner, Kevin (KP) called. 1/19, engine light on again. 1/20, filed complaint w/State. 1/21 KP called. Engine light on and off. 1/22, got diagnosis: Blown Head Gasket. Estimate Re:struts/leaks/gasket-$3800. KP 'no refund.' Now since Dept. Rev. complaint now on desk: $0 repairs.

I would like Kevin ****** to respect the fact that Chris ******** interrupted my friend and me in order to move the sale forward, quickly--and in doing so, Chris actively talked me out of getting a truly independent inspection done on vehicle. If Chris would not have assured me vehicle was well inspected by mechanic who does not work at Podoll, I would have gone to my own mechanic--and would have Never purchased the car. I would like Kevin ****** to have integrity and provide me with a full refund.
Kevin may say that the inspection was only for safety issues and was cursory, visual inspection--yet struts leaking are safety issue. And suspension issues seen with visual inspection. And oil leaks apparent by looking. Also--Chris ******** purposefully presented inspection as just as valuable as any independent mechanic's inspection.
Another important factor: Before I went to Podoll,, I did quickly scan reviews of ****** Auto Brokers online (DearlerRater, Google, Car Gurus). The last 2 sites showed some and some positive and negative reviews, with all negative reviews seeming so overwrought that I found it easier to believe the calmly written positive reviews. *************** shows mostly positive reviews. I did not know, before I went to ****** that 1) ****** has history of paying $20 in gas for positive reviews on Google and Yelp. (Both those sites have now been alerted to this practice). And 2) I also did not know that ****** has history of regular monthly salesperson contests to see who can the most 5 star reviews on ***************. Please see attached screen shots of Facebook posts soliciting positive reviews April and May 2015. Also, a few days before the car overheated in snowstorm, I had picked up title (which I have Never taken to DMV), Dustin, the salesman (not a manager) asked me, naively if I would go online and give him a positive review. They were having a contest. Sounded like he wanted a Christmas bonus for good reviews. If car had not broken down so thoroughly I likely would have given him positive review since I still think he is a good guy. Think he is at job that seems to not share his ethical standards. So, though ****** does not solicit positive reviews in a Public Fashion anymore, they still solicit them by word of mouth. It is illegal to pay for reviews and, at the least, not okay to have employees, former employees and friends write 5 star reviews as a favor to salespeople and the business. In late Jan. 2016 former salesman, Sam ***** gave ****** 5 stars on Google (now removed). These practices lead the general public to trust them much more than is deserved. This was the case with me. Had I seen only Un-solicited and/or Un-paid for reviews for ******, I would have been, at the least, very very cautious at ******.
Note: It is also illegal to post fraudulent negative reviews online, in retaliation for honest and substantiated negative reviews. This happened with a "*********" on Yelp. A very unhappy ****** customer (**), along with her mother and grandmother had to fight to get money back from ****** and posted negative reviews online. In apparent retaliation, on May 21, 2015, a "*********" posted a scathing review of **'s workplace online--even naming ** by her full name in possible effort to get her fired or at least reprimanded. Yelp was alerted to the fraud and removed the content of the review. http://www.yelp.com/not_recommended_reviews/eye-candy-salon-and-blow-dry-bar-colorado-springs Also, May 21, 2015, ********* posted glowing review for ******, on BBB site. http://www.bbb.org/southern-colorado/business-reviews/auto-dealers-used-cars/podoll-auto-brokers-in-colorado-springs-co-87344773/customer-reviews?cacheit=y

Since (only the first) estimated repair costs are already Over One-Half my purchase price of car ($7534.10), I think it is best to just return car for full refund. I do not think 3 weeks of driving any vehicle before major problems occurred is worth $7534.10, or half or any portion.

I am very sorry that Margaret ******** has had problems with her vehicle. We try to go above and beyond to help customers that treat us with some respect. We have reached out to her to try and attempt to fix the safety problems with her vehicle with no luck. She is unwilling to take any blame on her decision to not taking it to her mechanic. We at no time made her purchase the vehicle. She drove the vehicle while it obviously needed attention further damaging the engine. She has made false claims against our business and every time we turn around her story changes. She filed a Dealer board complaint against us telling her story and the Dealer board found we did noting wrong. We hate that this lady keeps badmouthing us but her story is false and we will not be falsely accused anymore. If she continues to put false claims against us we will be forced to sue for Defamation.

I do not accept this response by P***** Auto Brokers (P***** & Associates, LLC). In contradiction to their statement, P***** staff has not "gone above and beyond to help" me. Rather, it started off (with my first complaints) the complete opposite. Both Jose ******, General Manager, and Chris ********, Finance Manager, stated to me (each separately): "What do you expect? You bought a used car." The last 2 times I attempted to call P*****, Jan 27, 2016, I could not get through to P***** at all. My calls were routed to an odd automated system that said I must dial 00 to get company directory--but when I dialed 00, the message kept looping back to the beginning. There was no way to get through from my phone to the dealership--appears to me that my calls had been blocked by P*****. That is not going "above and beyond" nor is it indicative of having "reached out." When I initially, repeatedly left upset messages for Kevin P*****, the owner, HAD NOT "reached out to me to try and attempt to fix the safety problems with my vehicle with no luck." Day after day I left messages with no response from the dealer. Kevin only called me the day after I wrote negative review on Yelp.com regarding my experience. The day Kevin the owner called me, I told him that because I had not heard back from him, after many calls, I had, the night before, emailed my complaint the State dealer board (Dept. of Revenue, DOR). This information was not withheld from the owner. I was trying to negotiate with Podoll and not doing a good job of it, since this is so out of my league. I did say on phone to owner of Podoll that I would seek legal counsel, not offer for $ to repairs, previous to my email to Podoll. After this, my brother got involved on my behalf and when I had misunderstood what my brother had emailed to me about negotiations with Podoll, I did ask, in an email contradictory to phone call, asking if offer to help get some repairs done was still good. Yet, I have to say that my statement on the PHONE, was said Right After Dave ********, owner of********************** (***) warranty company, had 1st yelled at me for minutes over the phone, saying that I had broken the car. This was all my fault. Podoll had sold me a car in such good condition. What did I do to it? Dave said that I should have car towed when it first overheated. Why did I only leave a message on the ****************** warranty company voice mail, after hours that weekend evening? Didn't I know that to drive a car that way could cause the head gasket to blow? Why would I do that to a car? I then explained to him that I called Podoll, and talked to, Jose, General Manager of Podoll, ONLY AFTER I had pulled over and STOPPED CAR IMMEDIATELY when car started to overheat. I explained to Dave, that Jose told me to make sure that car was safely pulled over and to call and leave message at ******** warranty company after-hours voicemail line. Which is what I did. I let car cool down for 20 minutes or more, in midst of snow storm--EACH TIME I pulled over--whenever needle got toward the H. I also stopped engine each time I was at a stop light. Though I was only, under normal circumstances 10 or so minutes from home, it took me well over an hour +, to get home. I told Dave from *** that I did what Jose told me to do. I also explained to Dave of *** I let the car cool overnight in continuing snowstorm and when I checked the antifreeze the next morning I found that I had ABSOLUTELY NO ANTIFREEZE IN RADIATOR OR RESERVOIR. Dave replied to me that that was too bad that Jose gave me the wrong advice. He should have never had told me to simply leave a message. As far as driving the car with engine light on in the times after ************************ 4 repairs of car. I explained to Dave of *** that Brad of ******** told me that, in the first day of his diagnosis of car, he drove the car quite a while, trying to get it to overheat again (never did). I asked him if engine light was on and he replied that it was, when I asked him if that would hurt the car, Brad said that it wouldn't. I also reminded ******** that car would not overheat since I had just filled radiator and reservoir the Sunday before it was towed to his shop. I also explained to Dave of *** the day after it overheated in snowstorm and I found no antifreeze, that I had filled radiator with antifreeze then driven to auto parts store for advice. I don't recall if I told all the following to Dave, but: they thought I should have checked out for previously blown head gasket-since a car will not just run out of antifreeze in less than a month after purchase, unless something else is wrong. However, I do know that I let Dave know that on way home from store, just blocks from my home, the car engine shuddered, then the engine light came on. At that point, I called ****************** after-hours line and left a second message. Within minutes, Craig from *** called me back and told me to get car to safe place they will tow it the next day. If so crucial the 1st time that I HAD NOT let car cool periodically and make it home the previous night, why did Jose tell me to just leave message? And also, why did Craig call me back within minutes after my second call, but not the first? Also if so crucial to not drive car with engine light on, why did ******** owner tell me that that was what he was doing when trying so hard to get car to overheat? And when I asked ******** whether any signs of blown head gasket, Brad always no, no indication of this. Furthermore, when engine light on time and again. ******** assured me was okay to drive and was also okay to drive when light would come on-off-on. Even day that I took to my mechanic (not warranty mechanic), 1/22/16, engine light was off in a.m. I called ********, talked to Craig; told him was trying to get diagnosis from my mechanic but light off. Craig said engine light can come on for various reasons--even a loose gas cap. Craig was not worried about light off (on later) that day. So no, I do Not accept your statement that I "drove the vehicle while it obviously needed attention further damaging the engine." Furthermore, I do Not accept Podoll's response that they had "no luck" with their "attempt to fix safety problems with her vehicle" As far as my EMAIL goes, I am emotional, out of league with this and I don't know what to do. That day, I thought, okay, my mechanic said can start with some $ for problems. Before I sent email, my brother talked to Kevin about car (1/26/16). My brother emailed me about talk and I misunderstood my brother's email, thinking he meant that Kevin would do nothing toward repairs or any recompense. He later told me he meant K offered not so much (Kevin said I could try to sell the car as is. Not good option since car worth so little. Kevin also offered $1500 for all repairs, but not much considering what is needed.) but he would try again. 1/28/16, he did and talk was bit better. 2/4/16 the day AFTER the $3800 estimate (for FIRST repairs only) was emailed to Podoll, DOR formally notified Podoll I had filed a complaint. My brother also called 2/4/16, hoping that now in light of $3800 estimate, $$ would increase for repairs. But Kevin said that since I complained to DOR, he would not talk to either one of us. Kevin also told my brother that I had filled the complaint with lies about P*****. I have not been able to call P***** since 5 days after head gasket diagnosis, 1/28/16 (see above) and my brother has not been allowed to talk to P***** since 2/4/16. I have been getting rides with coworkers, friends, Uber rides and renting a car since the car was correctly diagnosed with a blown head gasket 1/22/16 since my mechanic advised that I should not drive car with this diagnosis. 1/22/16 I emailed Brad at ******** that my suspicions of blown head gasket confirmed. I did not hear back from Brad from ******** until the day the same that Kevin P***** received the DOR complaint and told my brother that he would speak to neither my brother nor me. 2/4/16, Brad wrote me: "You were convinced the head gasket had a problem even though none of the problems told to you by other shops actually presented themselves during the time your vehicle was here." So, if P*****, ********, *** has problem with my driving the car after Brad from ******** assured me that okay to drive if engine light comes on and off, then I can say that if indeed head gasket had been blown all along, then I'm sorry I trusted Brad's opinion over that of auto parts store people and my own suspicions. I took Brad as authority. Re: Podoll's response that "She filed a Dealer board complaint against us telling her story and the Dealer board found we did noting wrong." I talked with the investigator this a.m. who told me that isn't true. He's still investigating. Re: P***** saying: "put false claims against us we will be forced to sue for Defamation." It is not defamation when documents support claims.

09/29/2015Guarantee / Warranty Issues | Read Complaint Details

When I called to make a claim with the warranty company for repairs, they told me I needed to have the repairs made at the business where I purchased the vehicle (Podoll Auto Brokers). Considering Podoll does not have a repair shop on location, they needed to send in a vehicle release form so that I could have it replaced at a repair shop of my choice. The only catch was this was only a one-time deal so if I ever needed repairs again, I am out of luck considering Podoll does not make repairs on location. I asked Podoll for a full refund of the warranty purchase and they refused only giving me a prorated refund to the day of cancellation.

Although I was grated a partial refund, I feel I should receive a full refund considering the warranty they sold cannot be honored.

I think we have a misunderstanding on the warranty situation. The customer CAN take it to any place of choosing at any time. The warranty company only asks that if the customer lives close that they take it to a shop we recommend but that is NOT mandatory. This is not a one time deal its for the life of the term. The cancellation of the warranty has not been sent in if he wants to keep the warranty. If he still wants to cancel it we will refund the entire amount but it will be sent to the financial institution that he financed with.

I have now spoken to three different customer service reps at the warranty company and they have all told me the same thing thing that it is only good for one service outside of the dealer from which I purchased the vehicle from. I am not sure what the reason is for the two different stories but it obviously needs to be solved considering I am not the only customer that was faced with this issue. What surprises me is that I was already told the partial refund was processed effective 9/12/15 when I went in person to cancel but was apparently told false information yet again. Regardless, considering Podoll has offered me a full refund for the warranty I am requesting them to do effective immediately and understand it will be returned to the lean holder. I would also like to be notified when this refund has been processed and would like a confirmation page to be sent to me at*************************

07/14/2015Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

My husband and I bought an SUV from ***** on April 29, 2015. 3 weeks into our ownership it would not start. We called and **** said to bring in the vehicle and they would replace the battery. I brought it in and they replaced the battery, when I got back in my check engine light was on and I had no power. ***** (the owner) was there and told me that I would be able to drive it. I tried to leave and had no power. ***** stated that if I wasn't happy with the vehicle then I could go look on the lot for a replacement, failing to tell me I would get the "resale" price for it and not the $5,200.00 that I paid for it (cash sale for them btw). They took my SUV in and said it was a blown fuse and they replaced them, so I was good to go. Still very little power, clock didn't work, radio didn't work. My husband called and talked to **** and he blew him off telling him to call warranty. This is the point where all the sales people at Podoll stopped talking to us or taking our calls. We have now had this vehicle for 40 days and had to take it to our mechanic. $600.00 in repairs to get it to run decent (for now). Last but not least I had to go pick up our title yesterday, ***** seen me pull up and ran out to hand it to me thru my window. I told him about the repairs and the money I had to spend and his response to me was "awesome".

I would like to be reimbursed for the cost of the repairs that had to be done. I tried to take it to Podoll for resolution only to be shunned. I have receipts that can be provided.

I am very sorry for your problems with our dealership. We try and sell vehicles at a low price but we can't make them new. We do try and go above and beyond to help customers. I would be willing to split the $600 bill since we didn't have a chance to fix it ourselves.

02/23/2015Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

We purchased a used 2004 BMW 325xi from Podoll on 10/16/2014 along with the additional warranty that was offered. Since the purchase of this vehicle, It has been in and out of the shop for mechanical issues concerning transmission repair, oil gaskets, severely worn hoses, corrupted fuel filters, Cracked CV Boots and left front damage to axle. I purchased the vehicle from Podoll with trust that everything has been inspected and any issues would backed by the additional warranty. Since I financed this vehicle it has been a liability for anyone who drives it, and an inconvenience to me with towing bills, and repair time. The recommended shop also informed me that due to the vehicle having over 125,000 miles (139,449), they would not be able to accommodate the needed repairs with the warranty at hand. I have tried multiple attempts to seek resolution/help via contacting the staff at Podoll but I am getting limited assistance with this issue. the service and welcoming atmosphere I've received from Podoll has vastly changed once I purchased the vehicle.

I would like to bring this BMW back to podoll for a more reliable vehicle/ or to bring it back completely. I do not want anything to do with this vehicle anymore after the problems I've had with it thus far.

We have been told that she trading in the vehicle for a new car.

We have traded the vehicle in to a different dealership. But still, we are having issues with podoll. This has been a never ending headache. Currently we are waiting for our warranty reimbursement, we contacted podoll and had the bank fax a payoff confirmation letter so they can send the check directly to us. Regardless of my efforts, that check has now been sent Back to the bank. At that point it will be sent back to podoll for my account is closed. Causing more delays than what is necessary. This has been one of the worst experiences I have had dealing with this company and the customer service I am receiving makes it even more frustrating than anything. I am now getting run around with my money.

I am very sorry for the confusion but we never got a fax saying we need to give to the customer. We would pay the customer if the bank told us to. We don't play with customers money. I will call the bank if she wants to confirm what they are doing with the check. If they say they are sending it back or shredding it I can issue her a check immediately.

Auto Dealers - Used Cars