BBB Accredited Business sinceAdditional Locations
BBB Business Reviews may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes.
Request a Quote
A BBB Accredited Business since
BBB has determined that River City Hospice meets BBB accreditation standards, which include a commitment to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints. BBB Accredited Businesses pay a fee for accreditation review/monitoring and for support of BBB services to the public.
BBB accreditation does not mean that the business' products or services have been evaluated or endorsed by BBB, or that BBB has made a determination as to the business' product quality or competency in performing services.
Reason for Rating
BBB rating is based on 13 factors. Get the details about the factors considered.
Factors that raised the rating for River City Hospice include:
- Length of time business has been operating
- No complaints filed with BBB
Customer Complaints Summary
|Complaint Type||Total Closed Complaints|
|Problems with Product/Service||0|
|Total Closed Complaints||0|
Customer Reviews Summary Read customer reviews
|Customer Experience||Total Customer Reviews|
|Total Customer Reviews||0|
Licensing, Bonding or Registration
This business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
These agencies may include:
Texas Department of Aging and Disability Services
Type of Entity
Business ManagementJennifer Burch, Manager/Administrator Cody Arkeen, Alternate Administrator Lisa Maze, Executive Director Liz Mazzola-Oliva, Community Education Coordinator Janet Montagne, Owner
Alternate Business NamesReal Life Healthcare Services, LLC
Products & Services
This company offers Hospice care. Services Included:
* Treatment of the physical, emotional and spiritual needs of the family and patient
* Palliative Services provided in the home or in a facility
* Focusing on the management of the illness to ensure the patient is comfortable
* Considers helping family members and caregivers an essential part of the program
* Provision of nursing services, pharmaceuticals and medical equipment