BBB Accredited Business since 06/25/2008

Dream Pools of South Florida, Inc.

08/28/2014Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

They are installing a pool in my back neighbors house. The back of MY PROPERTY is now full of rocks and dirt and they are using my yard to drive their tracked which has torn and destroyed my grass. I called the company and asked that a manger or owner call me back and they haven't. I called again and the rude and nasty receptionist said I had to talk to the house owner to resolve. I told her that was not my problem to speak to the owner because it was there company that was using my yard ILLEGALLY. My HOA said unfortunately it was a civil matter that they could not handle but they will be sending the owner two violations notices for not having proper permit pull for fence and pool. Dream pools of south florida damaged my yard THEY NEED TO FIX IT.

Dream pools of south florida need to remove the debris that's on my yard and replace the damaged grass that they destroyed.

First of all this is a matter between the neighbors. My client notified him that he would be building a pool with a permit and that it could be possible of some lawn damage at that we will replace the lawn and clean his yard once he put a fence to separate the property. We do not install fences and are not aware if the fence he is putting up is with a permit or not. But I am sure it is since we are building his pool with a permit and it is only normal that he would obtain a permit for the fence also. As far as we know by client notified his neighbor and the neighbor was ok with the pool construction. I just want to point out that my attorney has inform me that I can sue you for defamation of character of my business for saying that Dream Pools is building a swimming pool without a permit. Unless you acknowledge that you made a mistake by saying that we are building a pool without a permit I will sue you.

06/24/2015Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

I had my pool resurfaced. Job was not done correctly. When called would not honer warranty .
I had my pool resurfaced on may 2013. Once job was done. I spoke to my sales agent Ebner in reference to some spots that were on the floor of the pool.Plus the Jacuzzi was not done to the same standers it had before. Ebner said they were going to come back drain and redo the jacuzzi. As far as the pool he said to brush it and it would come out . Jacuzzi was never done and the marks at the bottom of the pool never came off.Around May of 2014 I called dream pools and spoke to a lady i explained to her the issues. she sent the contractor to my home I told her that i wanted to be there so i could point out the spots.Plus you can only see the marks at specific time.I ask her so we can make and appointment. she said she would get in touch with me. And she never did.

I would like for them to come and do everything correctly. fix Jacuzzi and take the Marks at the bottom of the pool off aor redo the pool.

I would like by saying that we have been out to Mr. ****** home 3 times in the last three year, one of them was with the plaster manufacture company the offers the warranty and have found no abnormalities to his pool plaster. We believe that the only problem that Mr. Cuestas has is that his mother in-law and wife that live with him drive him insane and 3 years later are still debating about a job that is completely perfect. If that were not the fact would you not think that the plaster would off failed in three years. Please be also aware that our warranty is only for 1 year, after the first year your most contact the manufacturer of the pool plaster which already did go out there a year ago and found nothing abnormal with there plaster.

Number 1 my fail has nothing todo with it. I never said there was plaster problems there are foot prints at the bottom of the pool. Bring my family into this just shows the low class company that you are. Enough said. I know not to recommend them to anyone. Very low class

As we can all see in the pictures summited by the client the there is absolutely nothing wrong with his pool finish. Please close this case immediately.

AS you can see obviously you ether ignore what my compliant actually is. It is not about the Finishing of the pool. It that there are BOOT MARKINGS (FOOTPRINTS) if you would come see the pool you would understand. but since you personally have never come out nor spoken to me you would not. Obviously This will not be resolved by this means. Thank you all for you time. I will never recommend this company to anyone not even my enemies.

Swimming Pool Service & Repair