Oceanic Pool Design & Construction, Inc.

Phone: (305) 238-6668 (Disconnected)Fax: (305) 828-0761

9 complaints closed with BBB in last 3 years | 0 closed in last 12 months

03/11/2014Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

Abandonment of pool construction with only $3.750 left to pay off the contract. Now costing $13,000 for new contractor to finish project.
We entered into a contract to build a new pool with Oceanic Pool Design & Construction. They collected $$34,000 and stopped the construction. They left the job unfinished and we never received any of the equipment either. It has been 2 1/2 months since they abandoned the pool project. Unable to reach them. We were left with a pool partially unfinished.

Payment of the costs to finish the pool, $10,000.

02/24/2014Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

This company has a deposit of $3k and no one is to be found to explain where they re in the process, so I want my money back and out of contract.
I contracted this company in February of 2013 to build a pool in my house backyard. In November i provided the variance approval letter from the County and asked to proceed with permits to start building my pool. Last communication was on 12/19 and to date no one is answering the phones and many other customers are in the same dilemma. I want my money back as they are in breach of contract.

To refund my deposit of $ 3,100.00.

02/24/2014Delivery Issues | Read Complaint Details

Projects has been left unfinished with no expected completion date.
Contract was sgined in Sep. 2013 for building of inground pool with expected completion date in beggining of Dec 2013. I have been advised that owner of company "has been placed on disability" and nobody is really "in charge of projects". The pool is not completed, and the work that has been done is not done correctly, but project manager (who claims not to work with the company) cannot "promise" when work will be finished as he is "helping" owner with projects until his unknown return. A total of $28,000 has been paid with a remainder of $4,500, but there is nobody in office that can provide any information pertaning to our project. As of now backyard is damaged and dangerous as there is a large hole (empty unfinished pool) with metals bars sticking out of it. I am in desperate need of finishing this project and there is nobody to talk to, and nobody is "reponsible" for unfiinished almost fully paid projects.

I would like refund for all undone work in order to contract company to complete, or have work done in a timely manner as agreed upon per contract.

02/24/2014Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

THey left my pool project unfinished, we try to contact them and they never answer, my financial loan expires soon, I have been dealing w since Ag2013
Since August 2013 , we ask for a loan for project pool, they did not finished , is only in concrete frame, my landscape is destroy, my loan ends soon, they do not answer my calls they are close since Holydays.We paid almost 4000 advance plus 9000 from the financial loan.I receive a notify to owner from one of their suppliers, they own them almost 700 that is due , and they want to charge me or they are going to lien my house

I want to breach the contract , I need to hire other contractor in order to finish my pool
I do not trust anymore them, to many lies and false promises

02/24/2014Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

We paid 11% in late nov to Oceanic and since mid december they simply disappeared. After multiple attempts to contact them, no answers provided.
We signed a contract with Oceanic Pool in Late nov, took them few weeks to send us the project to review. When sent came wrong, we asked for correction and then incompleted files were sent . Last contact was done in 2013, late december, since them they are not answering our calls (including calls to the owner cel phone) . Simply disappeared. According to law, if we pay more than 10% as signal, they have 30 days to aplly for permit. We are approaching 60 days already and we paid 11%.

We simply dont trust the company anymore, we want our
money back and move to other options.

Swimming Pool Contractors, Dealers, Design