Southeast Florida & the Caribbean

Aluminum One Shutters & Siding, Inc.

4 complaints closed with BBB in last 3 years | 1 closed in last 12 months

05/28/2013Problems with Product / Service
05/20/2013Delivery Issues
09/17/2012Problems with Product / Service
12/17/2013Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

Complaint Category: None of the Above - Service Complaint Issue

Complaint: Job not completed, and my hurricane shutters were stolen from premises.
There were a few repairs yet to be made at my house to complete job. I was told by ***** ***** that he would send ****** (his employee)back over to the house to complete those things before he would get paid. I was told by ***** that he would also drop off hardware for my new hurricane panels.

I never received the hardware for the shutters. Nor did I receive shutters for my front door. In contract it states for "each opening" we'd receive panels.

The last day they were at my home doing repair work, my original hurricane panels disappeared. They were not to be removed from premises.

I called ***** to ask him about this and he said he didn't know anything about it, but that he'd talk to ****** and get back to me. This call occurred July 22nd, 2013.

My husband and I have called and left several messages for him since and he still has not responded.

I dont have your shutters but if you need some i have plenty (i will give you some for free) The lite fixtures have been installed. Job is now perfect

I have tried contacting ***** ***** since this letter dated Novemeber 13, 2013, and he has not answered my calls at this point. So no resolution has occurred since I still do not have all of product that was written in contract.

******* ******

******* ******

Complaint Resolution: BBB determined the company made a reasonable offer to resolve the issues, but the consumer did not accept the offer.

Siding Contractors, Siding Materials, Shutters, Screens - Door & Window