Pam Blount Plumbing & Supplies, Inc.

04/13/2015Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

WORST SERVICE EVER!! THEY SHOULD BE PUT OUT OF BUSINESS!!
*** ****** Plumbing and Supplies, out of Pompano Beach 954-***-**** *********@bellsouth.net www.pamblountplumbing.com, installed a water heater at my house. The next day it wasn't working. They came back and said the gas control valve they got from the manufacturer was bad. They replaced it. Since then the pilot has gone out on me three times, and each time I wasn't able to light the pilot back on. Since it usually happens on a Sunday, I am out of hot water for two to three days each time. They said they were going to do some testing and replace the thermocouple but they never came. Then water started leaking from everywhere it seems. The second story floor of my house is now all rotted and warped and if you're downstairs looking up at the ceiling, you can see water marks everywhere. So now what was supposed to be a fairly cheap job has now turned into something on a MUCH LARGER scale. I have to get the ceiling and floor replaced now. I have tried to contact *** ****** Plumbing to have them reimburse me for all the issues they have caused but somehow this is all my fault according to them. The woman actually hung up in my face when I started to demand that someone at least come back out to my house to fix the water heater that caused all the issues in the first place. I am also now being fined by the city for having my house under code. This has turned out o be such a cluster and more heartache and money than I ever thought possible. It's absolutely ridiculous the issues that have now come my way after dealing with these crooks.
We hope that no one else goes through the same troubles that we have experienced. I have been in business for 35 years, and have never had a plumber or any other services so deceitful and terrible. This is something that should not be tolerated and I are taking a stand against this horrible and shady service. So, DO NOT EVER use *** ****** Plumbing and Supplies for anything. I wouldn't even have them come 50 feet within my property if I were you. All they do is leave more work for people to do on their own and then blame you for their horrible job. They should be put out of business!! This is by far the worst experience I have ever had with another company and I regret ever calling them to do something in the first place.
Message to *** ****** and all Technicians:
Give up! You deliver the worst possible service and experience imaginable. You seriously need to look into going back to school and learning a new trade because this one is clearly not working for you. You have a lot to learn about doing business and providing even the slightest amount of customer service to the people who, at the end of the day, pay YOUR bills.

I WANT MY MONEY BACK PLUS COMPENSATION FOR ALL MONIES SPENT FIXING THE PROBLEM THEY CAUSED!

Plumbers