Southeast Florida & the Caribbean

Bopping Heads Ent., Inc.

9 complaints closed with BBB in last 3 years | 2 closed in last 12 months

04/08/2014Delivery Issues | Read Complaint Details

Ordered a Bopping Heads System 30 days ago and still have not received the system. Delivery guy has not returned any calls in over 8 days!
I purchased a Bopping Heads system on March 4th 2014. The purchase amount was over $5,000. almost 30 days later and I still have not received my Bopping Heads System. The weather held the system up twice but after that... Nothing. It was confirmed to me by both Bopping Heads & The Delivery Driver that the system was picked up on March 25th. I have not been able to reach the driver since then and no one at Bopping Heads seems to know my system's or the Delivery Guy Whereabouts! I am so nervous because today, no one has contacted me All day!

I would like the Full Product Delivered as promised Immediately per the Invoice or a Full Refund sent out Immediately!

06/27/2013Delivery Issues
04/08/2013Advertising / Sales Issues
02/25/2013Delivery Issues
11/21/2012Delivery Issues
04/30/2013Advertising / Sales Issues
07/03/2013Advertising / Sales Issues
06/04/2013Advertising / Sales Issues
05/23/2014Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

Purchased an all inclusive Bopping Heads system and only got a base system. Additional features never arrived. They will not return phone calls.

Purchased a Bopping Heads System in Late January. It was to be a Betta Testing System. All in one system that included the Bopping Heads system, Flip Books, Photo Booth, Digital guest book and Game Shows. It took almost a month for the system to arrive, but when It finally did the only feature my system had was the bopping heads. I emailed **** ***** and he did respond that my payment came too late to be part of the Betta Testing program, but that they did give me the all inclusive system so that I would not feel that I was part of a bait and switch. It seems tat is the exact case. I have called and emailed numerous times to get the other systems, but no one will return my calls. I just want the other features for my system, but if they won't do that then I would like them to come and get the system and refund my money. They have also told me about jobs in my that I would be able to do, but that also never happened. I have asked for help with getting into Fairs and Carnivals as well as some amusment parks. No help. They say they will help, but they don't.

Provide me with the missing systems or refund my money.

Photographers - Portrait, Entertainment Bureaus