BBB Business ReviewWhat is a BBB Business Review?
BBB Accredited Business since 01/30/2009
Total e Medical
Phone: (877) 750-5252Fax: (561) 206-0667
BBB Business Reviews may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes.
Customer Complaints Summary
|Complaint Type||Total Closed Complaints|
|Advertising / Sales Issues||3|
|Billing / Collection Issues||1|
|Guarantee / Warranty Issues||1|
|Problems with Product / Service||6|
|Total Closed Complaints||11|
Complaint Breakdown by Resolution
|11/15/2013||Advertising / Sales Issues | Read Complaint Details|
Complaint Category: None of the Above - Advertising Complaint Issue
Complaint: This company calls me up to four times a day from XXX-XXX-XXXX after repeatedly being told not to call again.
Initial Business Response
Complaint Resolution: Company resolved the complaint issues. The consumer acknowledged acceptance to BBB.
|08/26/2013||Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details|
Complaint Category: Invalid or false contract
Complaint: Company call daily multiple times, no one is on the other end. Is very annoying when it is every day all the time.
Business' Initial Response
Complaint Resolution: Company addressed the complaint issues. The consumer failed to acknowledge acceptance to BBB.
|08/12/2013||Guarantee / Warranty Issues|
|06/03/2013||Problems with Product / Service|
|04/29/2013||Problems with Product / Service|
|Page 1 of 3|
Medical Equipment, Orthotics Prosthetics, Health Care Products, Wheel Chair and Scooter Sales
Industry Comparison ChartX
The information in the table below represents an industry comparison of businesses which are of the same relative size. This is based on BBB's database of businesses located in Southeast Florida and the Caribbean. Businesses may engage in more than one type of business. The percent of time the business engages in a type of business is not accounted for. There is no known industry standard for the number of complaints a business can expect. The volume of business and number of transactions may have a bearing on the number of complaints received by BBB.
*Total e Medical is in this range.
Types of Complaints Handled by BBB
- Advertising or Sales
- Billing or Collection
- Problems with Products or Services
- Guarantee or Warranty
Additional Phone Numbers
- (561) 750-5252
- (800) 500-4321
- (561) 962-6570
- (866) 961-1818
- Complaint resolved with BBB assistance
- BBB records show the issues raised in the complaint have been resolved. Either customer confirmed the complaint has been resolved, or business confirmed the complaint has been resolved and customer did not respond to BBB correspondence informing customer that complaint will be considered resolved unless BBB hears otherwise from customer.
- BBB found business made good faith effort to resolve complaint but customer not satisfied with business response
- BBB found that business adequately addressed the disputed issues and made a good faith effort to resolve them; however, customer has informed BBB that he/she is not satisfied with the outcome. In some cases, business may have agreed to mediate or arbitrate the complaint but customer declined to participate in mediation/arbitration.
- Customer not satisfied with business response; BBB did not find business made good faith effort to resolve complaint
- BBB did not find that business adequately addressed the disputed issues and made a good faith effort to resolve them, and customer has informed BBB that he/she is not satisfied with the outcome. In some cases, customer may have agreed to mediate or arbitrate the complaint but business declined to participate in mediation/arbitration.
- BBB did not receive a response from business
- BBB did not receive a response from business after two attempts to contact business, and BBB communications with customer do not show that business contacted customer to resolve the complaint.
- BBB cannot process complaint
- This includes situations where BBB cannot locate business, business is no longer in business, or business is in bankruptcy and complaints must be submitted through bankruptcy trustee.
BBB Complaint Process
Industry Tips for Medical EquipmentNew Medical Miracles Not so Miraculous
So-called Diet Aids Will Thin Your Wallet, Not Your Body
Weight Loss Promotions
What is BBB Advertising Review?
What government actions does BBB report on?
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving business' marketplace conduct.