Online Marketing Group, Inc.

Phone: (305) 412-3250 (Disconnected)Fax: (305) 412-3260

03/06/2015Advertising / Sales Issues | Read Complaint Details

I made one purchase on line. Now I get numerous calls every week - sometimes 3 per day - have asked them to stop - they continue.
I made one purchase on line with US Pharmacies. Now I get hounded with multiple calls per week sometimes as many as three per day (each from a different phone number.) I have repeatedly asked them to put me on the "do not call list" yet the calls keep coming. What can I do. I will never buy anything from this company again!

I want the calls to stop!

Information Bureaus, Pharmaceutical Products - Wholesale & Manufacturing, Internet Services