BBB Accredited Business since 09/01/1978

Royal Inn/Wellington Mall

12/11/2015Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

I put the red "DO NOT DISTURB" tag on the door knob, and a maid walked in on me while I was soak and wet wrap with a towel exiting the shower.
I gave this motel 1 star. Last night, I checked into room *** for one night. When it was almost time to check out the next day I put the red "DO NOT DISTURB" tag on the door knob, and a maid walked in on me while I was soak and wet wrap with a towel exiting the shower, then just stood there with the door wide open. asking me if I was going to check out today. What's wrong with you? Who does that? Did she not see the tag? How rude!! I do NOT recommend this hotel to anyone so unprofessional.

Hospitality means the friendly and generous reception and entertainment of guests, visitors, or strangers.

It does not mean be, intrusive and inconsiderate to your guest!!

an apology complimentary stay for a night maybe showing some form of hospitality.

We apologize for the incident and please be assured that this incident has motivated education in the Housekeeping Department. We appreciate Ms. **** making the effort to share her experience. We value her as a guest and want her to know that her concerns are our concerns. We hope that Ms. **** will stay with us again so that we can demonstrate our commitment to her comfort. We would like to offer her a one night complimentary stay on her next visit to the Royal Inn.

Thank you, I accept this response and would appreciate it if this time I'm truly shown true hospitality.

Hotels