This Business is not BBB Accredited
BBB Business Reviews may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes.
Evolution World Wide Limited is not BBB Accredited.
Businesses are under no obligation to seek BBB accreditation, and some businesses are not accredited because they have not sought BBB accreditation.
To be accredited by BBB, a business must apply for accreditation and BBB must determine that the business meets BBB accreditation standards, which include a commitment to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints. BBB Accredited Businesses must pay a fee for accreditation review/monitoring and for support of BBB services to the public.
Reason for Rating
BBB rating is based on 16 factors. Get the details about the factors considered.
Factors that lowered Evolution World Wide Limited's rating include:
- 95 complaints filed against business
- Failure to respond to 87 complaints filed against business.
- Overall complaint history with BBB.
- Business has failed to resolve underlying cause(s) of a pattern of complaints.
- One complaint filed against business that was not resolved.
- BBB does not have sufficient information to determine how long this business has been operating.
- BBB does not have sufficient background information on this business. BBB made two or more requests for background information from the business. BBB has not received a response from this business and/or has not been able to verify information received from this business.
- BBB does not have sufficient information to determine size of business. BBB evaluation of business is based on rating formula's smallest size classification.
Customer Complaints SummaryRead complaint details
|Complaint Type||Total Closed Complaints|
|Advertising / Sales Issues||2|
|Billing / Collection Issues||5|
|Guarantee / Warranty Issues||4|
|Problems with Product / Service||61|
|Total Closed Complaints||95|
Additional Complaint Information
Our file contains a pattern of complaints from consumers who allege they did not receive products ordered on Evolution World Wide Limited's website. Consumers also allege receiving faulty or defective products and are required to pay international return shipping costs to Hong Kong for refunds or exchanges. Some consumers claim that phone calls and emails to the company for status updates go unanswered, while yet others say that promised refunds are never honored.
Evolution World Wide Limited has not responded to these complaints
On April 18, 2013, BBB sent certified correspondence to Evolution World Wide Limited requesting their voluntary cooperation in resolving complaints on file with BBB and providing steps it will implement to eliminate the pattern of customer complaints; however, as of today BBB has not received a response from the company.
Customer Reviews Summary Read customer reviews
1 Customer Review Customer Reviews on Evolution World Wide Limited
|Customer Experience||Total Customer Reviews|
|Total Customer Reviews||1 Customer Review|
Business ManagementPrincipal: Att: Customer Service Manager
Home Electronics, Internet - Web Hosting
Alternate Business NamesEvomaxtablets, Logo Care
Industry TipsBusiness Travelers Beware: Free Wi-Fi Scam Strikes at Airports
Choosing a Web Hosting Service for your Business Web Site
Phony Invoices Target Domain Name Holders
Protecting your wireless network from hackers