Southeast Florida & the Caribbean

John Galt Refining LLC

3 complaints closed with BBB in last 3 years | 1 closed in last 12 months

07/21/2014Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

Complaint Category: None of the Above - Contract Complaint Issue

Complaint: They ripped me off gave me $17.00 for 5.2 grams of 10 kt gold or $3.25 a gram market value of $16.00 per gram!
They said in there ad that they paid top dollar for gold and use the BBB name in that ad! Sent them a half oz. 5.2 in 10kt and 10.2 in 16kt! They offered me $62.50 for a half oz. I said no way. Then they used the agreement I made by sending them the gold. I would sell them some so I did I sold them the 10k scrap ring gold. They gave me $17.00 for gold that has a market value of over $16.00 per gram. I feel that I was ripped off at this price and they used the agreement to do it.

07/23/2012Problems with Product / Service