Vero Design, Inc. (Headquarters)

10/06/2014Delivery Issues | Read Complaint Details

I paid **** ******/Vero Design in excess of $23,000 for furniture which I have never received or been reimbursed for. In other words he stole my $$.
I paid **** ******/Vero Design $23,467.00 for invoice #5741 from Vero Design. One Check on Nov 7, 2013 for $11,733.50 and second check Dec 29, 2013 for $11,733.50. These checks were cashed but the furniture was never delivered. He will not respond to phone calls, text or emails from me. And he has not refunded my Money. I was told at the time the order was placed delivery time would be 10 weeks.

I want $8,057.76 reimbursed to me. $3,846.00 for a console from Casa Zeta that **** never ordered on my behalf and $4,211.76 that I had to pay to Eurostrand, which was holding the other two pieces of my furniture hostage because **** would not pay the balance for them.

Furniture Designers & Custom Builders