BBB Business ReviewWhat is a BBB Business Review?
This Business is not BBB Accredited
The Enhancive Group
Fax: (866) 444-92982901 W. Oakland Park Blvd., #A20, Oakland Park, FL 33311
BBB Business Reviews may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes.
The Enhancive Group is not BBB Accredited.
Reason for Rating
BBB rating is based on 16 factors. Get the details about the factors considered.
Factors that lowered The Enhancive Group's rating include:
- Length of time business has been operating.
- BBB does not have sufficient background information on this business. BBB made two or more requests for background information from the business. BBB has not received a response from this business and/or has not been able to verify information received from this business.
Factors that raised The Enhancive Group's rating include:
- Complaint volume filed with BBB for business of this size.
- Response to 3 complaint(s) filed against business.
- Resolution of complaint(s) filed against business.
Customer Complaints Summary
|Complaint Type||Total Closed Complaints|
|Guarantee / Warranty Issues||1|
|Problems with Product / Service||2|
|Advertising / Sales Issues||0|
|Billing / Collection Issues||0|
|Total Closed Complaints||3|
Type of Entity
Limited Liability Corporation
Contact InformationPrincipal: Mr. Esteban Ferrer Mr. Howard Alvarez
Industry TipsBBBTips on Saving and Investing
Selecting a Financial Planner
Industry Comparison ChartX
The information in the table below represents an industry comparison of businesses which are of the same relative size. This is based on BBB's database of businesses located in Southeast Florida and the Caribbean. Businesses may engage in more than one type of business. The percent of time the business engages in a type of business is not accounted for. There is no known industry standard for the number of complaints a business can expect. The volume of business and number of transactions may have a bearing on the number of complaints received by BBB.
*The Enhancive Group is in this range.
Types of Complaints Handled by BBB
- Advertising or Sales
- Billing or Collection
- Problems with Products or Services
- Guarantee or Warranty
BBB Complaint Process
What is BBB Advertising Review?
What government actions does BBB report on?
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving business' marketplace conduct.