Transport Connection

3 complaints closed with BBB in last 3 years | 0 closed in last 12 months

07/06/2015Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

The guy I talked to called me up cussing me out because I didn't use his company to transport my vehcle.
I received a quote to transport my 2012 Mazda 3, from Florida to New Mexico, from Transport Connection. When I got a better quote from another company, I got a very rude and volger voice mail from him asking if I'm "stupid or just a cheap scape." Dropping the f bomb on me and everything. This guy should not have a business.

Close your business!

04/14/2014Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

Company president **** ****** is crazily rude and aggressive.
I want to ship my car from OH to CA, and I got a quote from **** ****** from Transport Connection, and later I decided to go with another carrier and I sent a polite response to him: "I am sorry that I used another company, thank you for the offer though." And then I got an email in a few minutes from *************@hotmail.com saying: "That's because it's your nature to be a cheapskate and that's why you will always get ******* in life. You should've gone to either Wal-Mart or Costco. I'm sure that they both could've beaten whatever low-ball offer that other boiler room ****-hole company got you in the door and scammed you with." I have never seen a person as rude in business and I am just glad I didn't go with his company in the first place.

I am deeply insulted by his offensive words, I would like a formal apology and monetary compensation of $40 because I spent more than 1 hour researching this guy and his company, and filing complaints everywhere I can think of.
I am paid more than $40 an hour so I think this is appropriate.

04/14/2014Advertising / Sales Issues | Read Complaint Details

the most abusive language you ever heard in your life,the fact this guy is allowed to run a business is a disgrace, he called me back cursing me out
the owner called me cursing dropping the "f" work 30 times in 2 minutes cursing me out because i did not use his service then emailed me several times calling me cheap *******,,this guy needs his license to do business revoked,,i mean seroisly

an apology would be nice

Auto Transporters & Drive-Away Companies, Auto & Truck Brokers